TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Someone in an earlier post said that they had seen the adult DD dragons...does anyone know where? Although, it is kind of exciting not knowing yet! lol Swamp dragons? lol Are they on the finished dragon list? Never mind, I looked but didn't see them! There are so many beauties on that finished list! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I remember the DD on the completed list. They are so pretty!

Yay! My two glory eggs hatched one dusk and one dawn! For anybody keeping track, the dusk one was caught at a 6 AM drop and hatched at around 8 AM, and the dawn one was caught at a 2 PM drop and hatched shortly before 4 PM (I'm in the same time zone as the server.)

Edited because I misremembered what time the dusk one hatched.,

Edited by bionelly

The leaf on their tails makes me wonder if they're the Bamboo dragons.

I agree. Plus the discription fits with the bamboo dragons. This egg a a lush hue. Doesn't that remind you of a bamboo sprout?

Edited by scm7271999

I agree. Plus the discription fits with the bamboo dragons. This egg a a lush hue. Doesn't that remind you of a bamboo sprout?

Bamboo Dragons O.O that would be so awesome

ha ha You guys are killing me! I have no idea what a bamboo dragon looks like! I just discovered the completed list a couple of days ago and I've been on here since December! Sad, isn't it? lol I didn't realize it had pictures! >.<

I love these new eggs and hatchies, can't wait to see the grownups! Finally freed up my scroll and caught a Bamboo? and a Glory. Thought for sure I'd miss them! I'll try for a dusk Glory when I get home at 4am. smile.gif

ha ha You guys are killing me! I have no idea what a bamboo dragon looks like! I just discovered the completed list a couple of days ago and I've been on here since December! Sad, isn't it? lol I didn't realize it had pictures! >.<

What list?? lol can you point me in the right direction to find it biggrin.gif lol it sounds cool biggrin.gif

Okay, my lush egg now officially has less time left and more views, UVs, and clicks than my dawn that already hatched. What's taking it so long? dry.gif

What list?? lol can you point me in the right direction to find it biggrin.gif lol it sounds cool biggrin.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=35579 <-- completed list; dragons that TJ often picks from for new releases

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=8837 <-- progress list; dragons that are still being worked on

Note that TJ does not get ALL of the dragons from these lists. In fact, the Goldfish and, I'm almost positive, the Lush dragons were NOT on the lists an were done in provate and submitted directly to TJ.

The thing is, just before a new release they pull several dragons off of the completed list, including the ones that are about to be released, so that no one can see them during the release.

Yay! My two glory eggs hatched one dusk and one dawn! For anybody keeping track, the dusk one was caught at a 6 AM drop and hatched at around 8 AM, and the dawn one was caught at a 2 PM drop and hatched shortly before 4 PM (I'm in the same time zone as the server.)

Edited because I misremembered what time the dusk one hatched.,

Me, the hubby and kids grabbed some DD eggs around noon cave time on the first day and they hatched today around 3pm cave time all as morning/day/dawn hatchies.

Cave time is EST... this is going to be fun figuring out the right time to ER them to get dusk hatchies. smile.gif

i am desperate for a morning glory egg i hope my egg is a morning glory! laugh.gif

Edited by scm7271999

i have all 3 but i gave the magiwater away to a friend at school cause it was inbred

Woah! I'm gone for a week and this happens! Can someone explain this releese? Are they all obtianed normally? unsure.gif Too many pages!!!! ohmy.gif

Woah! I'm gone for a week and this happens! Can someone explain this releese? Are they all obtianed normally? unsure.gif Too many pages!!!! ohmy.gif

The green one and the dusk/dawn ones are all obtainable in the cave. The dusk and dawn ones both come from the same kind of egg; we aren't completely sure yet whether it's catching time or hatching time that determines which one it is, but based on what we've seen and heard so far I'm leaning towards catching time. The goldfish ones are obtained through magi x water breeding.

Edit: Okay, to find out for sure, I just caught two glory eggs at the same time. I'll ER them 12 hours apart; if they end up both being the same, I'll know for sure that it's catching time; if they're different, then I'll know for sure it's hatching time.

Edited by bionelly

Can Dusk/Dawn eggs hatch at any time? Or are they like the Suns in that they have hatching windows?

>_> I accedently ended up with a mint and a daydream. I caught a CB hellfire, too. And I got a Green one! biggrin.gif

How can I get the orange one? Is it a mix of a magi and water? Can someone explain this to me?

Read two posts above yours. rolleyes.gif

@ Akrona: I think it's too early to say for sure, but I put my two into ERs at very different times of day, and they both hatched not long after that.

*parties* My first dawn/dusk just hatched, and I grabbed another green one.

I've been so happy to see so many of the MM eggs around, too. Very nice indeed. ^.^

Is magi X water confimed? And is it the only one? I think i'm gonna go try Magi X Deepsea because my Magi and Water are both female. >_<

EDIT: >_< My Deepsea is female too! I'll try waterwalker then...

Edited by Gemini8910

The leaf on their tails makes me wonder if they're the Bamboo dragons.

Dis mentioned that when full grown, they are larger than cars. Therefore, I dont think they'd be the bamboos...