TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

personally wouldnt want anything over 2-3 days. A week is excessive - the 3 week drops that were mentioned... well I think many were glad it was over.

But 12 hrs is a bit short - some time zones dont or barely get a look in.

*hoping madly for glitch and the drop to start again*

Well, I'm happy. Nabbed a sunsong (woohoo!) and then my first chicken in AAAAAAGEEEES. Just in time for my two-year DCversary this Memorial Day!

Oh, NOW the MM eggs drop in abundance.  >_> Like, a few days after I finally get my quota.  Fffffff

Missed a nebula, thunder, and 2 of the new releases mad.gif

And the "Egg doesnt exist" message for nebula blink.gif

Edited by Tatrina

Anyone that's wondering where the eggs went: They've stopped dropping. We don't know why.

If it is over, it wasn't even 24 hours long. It started last night at 2:00 AM Eastern (if I remember correctly). I was at the cave when they first started, so I am now happily scroll-locked. But I agree it should be longer, 48 hours at least.

Definitely seeing a lot of MM eggs. Oh how the cave taunts me! sad.gif

Well you heard of spidey sense? Well I must have Dragon Sense. As again today I decided to go on my computer and see what was going on and went online. And like wow when FL loaded they were all talking about new eggies!!! So I immediately roared over to DC and proceeded to try and catch them. I caught the green at the quick 11:20 drop and then bred my last pair of water/magi dragons for the orange egg. The other two pairings got me no interest and no egg.

Had to go out for awhile but came home before the 3 drop and caught my dawn/dusk egg. Now just learnt there is supposed to be two soooo will have to get a 2nd one. Normal drops have returned darn it. Oh well I can't see him releasing them for just one day!!! I imagine they will return one just has to sit and wait for them to do so. smile.gif

OH!!!! Just went back into the cave and they are dropping one just has to be patient at when they do as they are intermixed with the other eggs!!!

Edited by LuvDragons

Definitely seeing a lot of MM eggs. Oh how the cave taunts me! sad.gif

THIS. Just clicked a Nebula for the heck of it even though I'm scroll locked, and got the "you already have too many eggs" message. Dx

Hey, I actually saw a new egg.

But I missed it of course, because the time that could've been spent clicking, I used to gasp. orz

Well I'm glad I got myself a Sunsong, but I'd kill to even /see/ a new egg x)

Could a kind person give me the wording for the new eggs? I have seen 'green hue' and 'dawn dusk light' are speckled and changes colour in the sunlight also new?

Hey, I actually saw a new egg.

But I missed it of course, because the time that could've been spent clicking, I used to gasp. orz

LOL I do that all the time and then hit myself afterwards for it =P

Based on what I'm seeing, I'm thinking this is some sort of glitch, or TJ is trying to work something out for more drops for this release and MM. Maybe he's trying to tweak MMs into this release, so more people can get them to make up for their single day release?

Or, this is some horrid Glitch Monster that eats releases... blink.gif

Luckily I was able to catch at least one of each new breed. I hope this is just a glitch, though. If not, that would indeed be discouraging. I know the idea of the game is for it to be a challenge to get the egg you want, but with the amount of demand that's on these new ones, it'll be near impossible to snag one if this is really the end of the drop.

Missed a nebula, thunder, and 2 of the new releases mad.gif

And the "Egg doesnt exist" message for nebula blink.gif

blink.gif

really hope their just tweaking the ratios and then MM and the new eggs start dropping in abundance for the next few days.

Could a kind person give me the wording for the new eggs? I have seen 'green hue' and 'dawn dusk light' are speckled and changes colour in the sunlight also new?

The two latter are MM. Not so new but still hard to get CB

Well if its really over I just have to wait and hope to get a gifted egg

got none except the bred egg

Every time one of them grows up a little I have a "SQUEEEEEE" moment. xd.png

I hope this is a glitch and there will be more dedicated drops. I won't have a problem catching them, but it doesn't seem fair to the people who are locked now and have poor connections.

bred my last magi/water pair

they gace me a new one

which went straight to the ah cuz i am uber-locked

xd.png

grats whoever got it :3

Based on what I'm seeing, I'm thinking this is some sort of glitch, or TJ is trying to work something out for more drops for this release and MM. Maybe he's trying to tweak MMs into this release, so more people can get them to make up for their single day release?

Or, this is some horrid Glitch Monster that eats releases... blink.gif

i'm thinking glitch monster too. dry.gif

i need hugs...ok, so here goes. i got three white stripes, and a bright-breasted-wyvern. i'm so so so so happy! then i abandon a CB water egg and one of the stripes, to get a new egg. failure. then i use earthquake to help them hatch to get a new egg. note that i only have 2 stripes and i got a second bright breasted wyvern, so two stripes to bbw's. guess which egg died?

my influenced-female stripe! WHY?!?! i hate this so much! this new egg drop was too soon! i was still trying to get ahold of mod mayhem eggs! omg i am so annoyed right now! i am a failure at catching eggs. every egg i clicked i failed at. failure! failure! *repeated headdesk* failure! failure!

i need hugs and words of inspiration!