TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

i'm just gonna be patient and see what happens over the next few hours

Good for you if you can wait and see what happens in "the next few hours"..but I meant to catch a new egg and go to bed...and now I don't even see one...

Every time one of them grows up a little I have a "SQUEEEEEE" moment. xd.png

I hope this is a glitch and there will be more dedicated drops. I won't have a problem catching them, but it doesn't seem fair to the people who are locked now and have poor connections.

oh, like me? dry.gif

wait, you breed a Water and Magi to get the new orange egg?

Edit: haha i tried it, and they gave me the new egg! biggrin.gif

Edited by xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Does anyone Know if it's going to go back to the MM dragons anytime soon? blink.gif

i need hugs...ok, so here goes. i got three white stripes, and a bright-breasted-wyvern. i'm so so so so happy! then i abandon a CB water egg and one of the stripes, to get a new egg. failure. then i use earthquake to help them hatch to get a new egg. note that i only have 2 stripes and i got a second bright breasted wyvern, so two stripes to bbw's. guess which egg died?

my influenced-female stripe! WHY?!?! i hate this so much! this new egg drop was too soon! i was still trying to get ahold of mod mayhem eggs! omg i am so annoyed right now! i am a failure at catching eggs. every egg i clicked i failed at. failure! failure! *repeated headdesk* failure! failure!

i need hugs and words of inspiration!

repeating dis. because i be sad.

I just caught a Dusk/Dawn... does this mean its fixed?

I don't see why every1 is whining so much. Even if the dedicated drops have stopped, every refresh I see at least 1 new one, or a rare, or a Mod Meyham. AND the AP block isn't on yet! People would be a lot happier if they just accepted what is given.

It can't be over yet. It hasn't been 24 hours since the release. The minimum is 24 so there has to be a glitch going on.

I don´t know whats the reason of colecting dragons if we don´t get any chance to get one of them. that was the trid time I spend nearly the hole day to get just a stupid one and nothing. valentins day and the last breed was the same. that isn´t fear. just people with high speed internet, had a chance. what is with people like me who had just a speed?

Just saw a couple new eggs in the cave, then saw a CB GOLD and CB black O.O

Sad day for everybody. I was lucky and got all but one of the different lush eggs. I still want it though.

It really looks like a glitch. I may not have been on DC for very long, but I've never seen the cave go back to "normal" during a new release. TJ has always given us 24 hours at least.

It can't be over yet. It hasn't been 24 hours since the release. The minimum is 24 so there has to be a glitch going on.

There are no set rules for releases. He could just put an egg in for 1 drop then never drop it again. It's just USUALLY at least 24 hrs.

I wanna say glitch myself. I've been on DC for a year or so and I have yet to see one be as short as this one.

LOL, I saw a roflcopter in the cave! Not really, but I miss the releases as my internet has decided to go nuts today and is running slower than usual..... >>>>>>>___________>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm glad I got all of the eggs, but I think new eggs should be the only eggs in the cave for at least three days. The last drop was also short, and it took me a month to get them all. I just now got my first nebula today,

First pair and I got a new orange egg! biggrin.gif Unfortunately I also grabbed a red egg because I was trying to get a different new one...Oh well, I also have a summoned one! biggrin.gif

Wow I wanna say hes fixed the ratios. I havent seen a CB Seasonal for weeks and I just seen one.

Seasonals! I just saw TWO cave born golds in last 20 mins O.O

i never had the chance to grab one since there was...402 people hoarding them in the same time.

Then i took some AP eggs and got scroll locked. Screw the new eggs :|