TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Apparently going to bed was a bad idea... sigh oh well...back to stalking...

and hoping its just a glitch - as one egg I did try and click one 3 hrs into the release gave me the "this egg doesnt exist" message...I then went to bed

tatsukichi, some of us didn't even get any at all. And I don't know if you were playing dragcave or not when we had a 3 WEEK straight release and I think I actually prefer a 12 hour drop of eggs than a 3 week one where everyone is sick of the "new" eggs.

Yes I joined at the very end of that. I agree that a three week drop may be excessive but I think a twenty four hour drop is not long enough. And yes I know some people did not get eggs at all , this isn't about who has the worst. My point was that the drop should be longer so everyone has a chance to get them.

12 hours? I dunno, that's REALLY iffy.

You know what, I think a week would be just perfect. Or maybe at least 5 days.

Well, in an ideal world I'd like a 3-5 day drop for commons, 1 or 2 for rares but this isnt an ideal world tongue.gif

But I would prefer a short drop to an extremely long one.

I didn't get any of them!!! This is frusterating. -.- They had better not be rare sad.gif

Edited by Kaini

This warning never does any good.

THIS! IS! THE INTERNET!

So drama happens pretty consistently. Once a month, maybe?

Yeah i guess ur right , i should stop acting like i know what im doing :L, can i have a brownie?

tatsukichi, some of us didn't even get any at all. And I don't know if you were playing dragcave or not when we had a 3 WEEK straight release and I think I actually prefer a 12 hour drop of eggs than a 3 week one where everyone is sick of the "new" eggs.

I, on the other hand, was around for that drop, and for many many drops before that. I've been playing for something like 3 years now, I think, and I prefered the three week drop. However I like more the week-ish drops we used to have for commons. And I'm really raging about this one and MM. I'm extremely disappointed if this was intentionally cut short, especially considering many people have expressed discontent with the last drop and the population of MMs in the "Return to enough already?" topic in suggestions and requests. I'm truly hoping this is just a glitch..

I believe that are permanent and common. Although the orange egg may have the rarity of Blunas(uncommon)

Ah - thank you very much! smile.gif

*is wondering why she always keeps her scroll locked* Oh, yeah... I'm an addict to DC. lol

I, on the other hand, was around for that drop, and for many many drops before that. I've been playing for something like 3 years now, I think, and I prefered the three week drop. However I like more the week-ish drops we used to have for commons. And I'm really raging about this one and MM. I'm extremely disappointed if this was intentionally cut short, especially considering many people have expressed discontent with the last drop and the population of MMs in the "Return to enough already?" topic in suggestions and requests. I'm truly hoping this is just a glitch..

Seconded!!

SHET, MAN, I JUST MISSED A CB SILVER AND A CB STRIPE AND GOT A CB WATER INSTEAD--

Okay, this is not the thread for that.

3 days for a drop actually sounds pretty decent. :x But dayumn... Excluding the glitchy ones, I haven't seen ANY... orz

Oh Maybe he stopped the drops due to storms?

I know where I am it's storming like crazy and I could lose power any minute now. It all ready tried to go out once.

No, that's not a stupid theory at all, actually. If the power went out and the server rebooted, maybe it reverted to the previous drops, which could be why we're seeing old eggs and getting error messages on the new ones.

I bet you're right.

a week seems too long to me.

I'm of the opinion 3 days is a good length. Long enough for people to get unlocked and have a shot, without being boring or annoying to those who want other CB eggs.

There's another thread discussing this though.

This.

a week seems too long to me.

I'm of the opinion 3 days is a good length. Long enough for people to get unlocked and have a shot, without being boring or annoying to those who want other CB eggs.

There's another thread discussing this though.

I agree with the 3 days, and what do people mean when they say CB eggs? stupid question, i know. xd.png

I agree with the 3 days, and what do people mean when they say CB eggs? stupid question, i know. xd.png

means cave born

CB eggs means cave born eggs

ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by Gil212

I'm seeing a lot more MM eggs in the Cave now.

Yep sadly I am scroll locked other wise i woulda had a CB Nebula :'(

Snatched at the cave, as opposed to bred.

ninja.gifninja.gif 'd

Edited by ~!~

Caveborn, as opposed to bred eggs with parents. CB eggs come from the main page and have no lineage

Wait this was going on for three days?!

No, people are talking about a good time for the new releases to drop, but since we don't know the ratios and such it up to TJ

I so hope this is a glitch - otherwise I think a lot of us are going to be very, very discouraged...

Oh, NOW the MM eggs drop in abundance. >_> Like, a few days after I finally get my quota. Fffffff

*stalks the cave* Frick, I gotta go to a concert tonight. If this is a glitch, I hope it gets fixed by then...