TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Hrmm, funny thing is, I saw new descriptions and I clicked, and I got the message: "Sorry, that egg does not seem to exist!" What? unsure.gif

it showed the same message to me when i clicked on it. =/

Hey, anyone else want some pre-drama popcorn? I might have some leftover brownies that I stole from Lagie Lagie lended me...

I got that message as well..and then the eggs were normal again..back to old ones...sad.gif

I know! I got that too... Like, what the eff, man. :\ Lucky for the people in America, I guess; it's like, 5:00 here and I just got home from school... It hasn't been a full day yet!

*smacks head repeatedly* Must not contribute to drama, must not contribute to drama, must not contribute to drama...

*sob* I feel like raeg quitting right now, ffff. *SHOT*

I'm kinda glad for the drops stopping, now I can focus on getting two opposite gendered CB Nebulas, a CB White and a CB Pink

Aaaah I didn't even get time to SEE any in the cave, I just finished homework and was JUST allowed on the computer.

/raeg

*decides to sit at the cave and abuse F5 instead*

D: Over already?! I didn't even get extras to trade!

ffffffffffffffffffff...not even a day for drops? How rare are these supposed to be? ;_;

I'm sorry, we couldn't even get 24 hours?

Guess raindear was right - TJ evidently wants to cut back to a small group of people with fast computers and lots of bot catchers so people can sell eggs on the blackmarket, rather than a family site.

Oh, well, there's one more theory blown out of the water... sigh...

OK, now I'm cranky. The drop started at 1pm last night Eastern. And Now at 8pm, it's back to regular drops. WTF?

Hey, anyone else want some pre-drama popcorn? I might have some leftover brownies that I stole from Lagie Lagie lended me...

Brownies, please. And I'll help bake more. grrrr.... but hey, I actually bred my second ever silver after what.. half a year? sigh..... I need those new orange eggs for my water lineage!

...i really hope that this was just a glitch, i dont beleave TJ Would really release eggs on a weekday, and stop the cave flooding at 8pm(or i hope he wouldint :I)

Hmm. Anyone else say that soon enough everyone will be yelling about how much of a rip-off it is, then TJ comes in and does something to the effect of taking them away, then we all whine and baaw and say we're sorry, blah blah blah?

DAMMIT, I should've stayed up till 11 last night or something, arrrgh. orz

You think people complained a little TOO much over the length of Mid-Winter Madness? <_> I wouldn't mind a three-week drop right here and now... xd.png;; *vending machine'd*

*needstostoppostingsomuch*

I know! I got that too... Like, what the eff, man. :\ Lucky for the people in America, I guess; it's like, 5:00 here and I just got home from school... It hasn't been a full day yet!

Well not everyone in america has the same time zone. I was sleeping during the release and then school/

B: Ooooh, "lush greens" got their s2 genders fixed.

I'm not even seeing these new eggs in the drop....

What happened to the new eggs? They don't seem to be dropping at all now huh.gif

...excuse me while I rage incomprehensibly over in that corner.

^QFT. I haven't even managed to snag any of the mod mayhem eggs yet! I didn't even see these new ones, since I was working today. This is getting annoying.

Brownies, please.

Take two. -gives- =3

BROWNIES! GET YA BROWNIES HEERE