TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Well, at the time I did have an egg so I guess I should abandon it or trade it.Wait so I didn't need to abandon it? Darn.

Edited by scm7271999

..................................I did ask earlier but apperantly no one saw wqhen I ASKED..............................Cause I did xd.png I aksed did anyone else noticed the glitched sprites earlier xd.png

Yes, and the question was answered, I believe on this page or the one before.

Well, for those of you still having problems catching the new eggs (or breeding in my case I'll have to wait for the water now influenced male to grow up) remember this is possibly the very worst time to try if you happen to have a slow connection. There were over three hundred people on when I picked up mine and I consider myself lucky I was able to get the lush and a day/night glory whichever it might become. I don't think this drop willl be as short as the last one... smile.gif

Edited by Misha

2 questions how do you get both the day/night glory? and I lost my link to the DC Wiki does anyone have it please?

Totally called the dusk/dawn being like the suns. Well similiar anyway..

ok so if it hatches in the pm its dark and the am its rainbow colored

Thank you

Aw dang, I was hoping it was going to be like, huge wingless ladies and tiny flying dudes :U

Meh D: I can't say much, but females at least I can say that females are sort of bigger..well they aren't exactly bigger than males. Just bulkier. They're about the same size though.

Edited by Dis

woot, my male and female pinks grew up , how convienient biggrin.gif(stalks cave) I hope this wont end up like the mod mayhem eggs, the eggs that im still trying to get...

ok so if it hatches in the pm its dark and the am its rainbow colored

Thank you

It is suppose to be based on when they are laid/stolen instead of when they hatch. At least that was in the original description.

Edited by Sir Barton

Oh ok So if you catch it in the pm its dark and if you catch it in the am its light

Gotcha and thanks

well....even now its hard getting mod mayhem eggs

wish i can skip eating dinner sad.gif

Are the dusk/dawn ones like the Sunset/Sunrise ones?

Yes, only I don't believe they're dimorphic like the Sunrise/Sunset dragons. The sprite difference is determined by whether it will be a Day or Night Glory Drake.

Edited by Kanakha

Are the dusk/dawn ones like the Sunset/Sunrise ones?

Nope, it's based on when they are laid/bred. So if the eggs are bred/hatched 6 am to 6 pm, it's a day. 6 pm to 6 am, it's a night. I think that's how it works, anyways...

... thought it would be interesting to have a dorkface "goldfish" egg. xd.png

Someone on page 13 of this thread did get a dorkface orange scaley egg. I only had one water dragon available, and I got no interest.

Yep just wish I knew the exact time frame. Like is is 6am to 6 pm for day and the opposite for night? A friend caught one for me today so I'm going to be trying tonight. ......I might catch it by Tuesday. laugh.gif

I managed to pick up 3 lush green eggs. Decided to abandon one to pick up a glory and what happened? That's right, I picked up yet another green egg. dry.gif

...stupid failed vamp bite shell, locking me for another hour.

Yes, only I don't believe they're dimorphic like the Sunrise/Sunset dragons. The sprite difference is determined by whether it will be a Day or Night Glory Drake.

Nope, it's based on when they are laid/bred. So if the eggs are bred/hatched 6 am to 6 pm, it's a day. 6 pm to 6 am, it's a night. I think that's how it works, anyways...

Ok thanks you two. I guess after I get unscroll locked I'll try to get the other ones after I try for a new Blunas and a Scaled one or whatever its called lol.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I tried to read through all of the posts, but my eyes are going crossed. unsure.gif

Was it ever announced if the new eggs are common, rare, or something in between?

I thought the sudden influx of Orange and Water eggs in the AP was kinda suspicious. ._.

DARNIT *caught off guard with the quick release* This is like, three days after the State of the Cave topic? xd.png

Hopefully the cave drops will last longer than the MM ones did. :X

Edited by Ein Sylean