TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

I've only seen a Paper Egg, and two Dino eggs since beginning my stalk... too busy waiting for the lush green hue trigger words I suppose. x)

Ugh, I accidentally clicked on two commons. I tried to bite one too, and it died.

*sigh* my luck is not good today.

At least I caught one of the new dragons. I saw lots of dinos and cheese when I went hunting, but missed them all.

I just caught a dusk/dawn for someone out of the cave during the normal drops, and I've seen the lush egg a few times, too. Also saw a Hellfire sit for 3 refreshes! Unheard of!!

tongue.gif I only got one new one and i'm cave blocked. Thankfully i did get a vampire but then i accidentally killed one of my eggs cause my sister told me if their only a could hours away from hatching you can do the kill action and it speeds up the process. She was planning on killing it i think...tongue.gif

She wasn't lying to you. If you have enough views/uv's, and the egg is past the 4 day mark, you can try to "force" the egg to hatch by using the kill option. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's a gamble. In all my time, I've never used it, though.

Jeeze, thats kind of ridiculous...the drops over already? I got four but...that was even shorter then MM, kind of ridiculous.

Well, there was a time glitch earlier, maybe we can derive some hope from that.

Maybe TJ'll come on at some point and go "Whoops, THAT wasn't supposed to happen for days"...

there was a time glitch? ohmy.gif

did I miss the announcement about the Nocturnes, because my females all have pretty new sprites? smile.gif

their still getting all the dimorphism sprites released.

there was a time glitch? ohmy.gif

Yeah, a few hours ago DC time was off of real time by about 15 minutes, but it got fixed pretty quick.

man people are snatching up these new eggs fast!! I havent even been able to get my hands on one! but i have gotten pretty lucky with eggs today lol.

Well I'm giving up for the night. It'll be another 5 hours now before I'm unlocked again, so I'll probably already be in bed. Hopefully by tomorrow there won't still be 400 people stalking the cave. rolleyes.gif

Jeeze, thats kind of ridiculous...the drops over already? I got four but...that was even shorter then MM, kind of ridiculous.

Indeed. I tried so many times to get another Dawn & Dusk dragon after making the sacrifice of freezing one of my hatchlings just to find out that the drops were over. :/

Actually now that I think about it, there were really only TWO new eggs in the cave, as opposed to 4 last time, so it makes sense to end the release earlier, as people would be pretty irritated seeing the same two eggs in the cave after awhile. I think it should have at least been 24 hours though...but thats just me.

I believe it's shorter because There are only 3 species where as Mod Mayhem had 4?

But even so, it was still small. But I believe the ratios got fixed so fast this time around. -shrugs-

I am hitting myself over the head. I got 2 of each for myself. But then a friend asked me to grab her some, but I had to leave and when I came back, no more drops. I feel incredibly guilty now, since I didn't grab her any new eggs.

This. I thought I could wait out the delay but ohhh no. I agree at least 3 days...someone who went to bed early and just came back from work would have completley missed the drop.

smile.gif I figured all the new scaled eggs bred so far wouldve gotten sick but mine hasnt.

On a gloomier note, I just got on a minute ago and the drops seem to have ended being entirely of the new eggs.

dangit!! Just when I got a male and female of the Mod Mayhem dragons AND when I don't have a computer to catch them!! Now I'm pissed....I'll never get these dragons....

Yeah, a few hours ago DC time was off of real time by about 15 minutes, but it got fixed pretty quick.

huh, i didn't notice. glad it was fixed and wasn't totally off. smile.gif

i'm still wondering about the release though. is it a glitch or is it over? i locked myself with dawn/dusk again hoping to get two of each and of each gender. i hope i can still get the other two eggs, though. as for the mm ones, it would be nice to get a bbw but i guess it'll have to wait...

this dosent help my OCD ether -.-, well atleast everybody else got atleast one eggy.

I'm getting peevish waiting for the hatchies to grow up and these eggs to hatch. UGH. 2 more hours. dry.gif

Well, I love all the new eggs, and I'm not complaining. Just ranting.

I guess it does make sense to end the release earlier, but the timing wasn't too great. It started when most people would be asleep, and ended right when people were getting home from school or work.

New shinies? o.o Oooooh.

Aww, they're so cuteeee D: Wants. But I'm lockeded.