TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Wow I wanna say hes fixed the ratios. I havent seen a CB Seasonal for weeks and I just seen one.

There were a ton of rares and uncommons in the cave after MM ended, too. This isn't a change.

Too many people stalking the cave!!! I'm seeing lots of nice things, but can't get a since one DX

I caught my first BBW in this drop, so I'm happy. I'll catch the new eggs later.

Also, did I miss the announcement about the Nocturnes, because my females all have pretty new sprites? :)

i never had the chance to grab one since there was...402 people hoarding them in the same time.

Then i took some AP eggs and got scroll locked. Screw the new eggs :|

Yeah kinda feeling that too, only managed to grab One. Come back now hoping for a chance to grab two I really wanted, the sun/dusk drakes or whatever. What do I find?

Cave full of normals. Oh JOY.

It's bad enough i'll have to beg for a pair of wyverns, of helfires, and the nebula's, but now another set of dragons too?

I mean I love new eggs as much as the rest but it's not fun when firefox basically crashes on DC because of how many people are there, it's not fun having to sit and stare for a few hours now once everything 'balances' out, because of how many damn eggs there are now, and even if one does drop, the chances are still high it's already been nabbed.

Sorry but this is getting old, fast, tbh, it's not fun when you can't get anything, not even a frelling pair of one species.

One egg was all I managed to grab, one, and just the urge to smash it in my rage is rising.

guess i'll have to stick with the 2 dawn/dusk i caught in the same hourly drop. dry.gif

i had four but dropped two (from the same hour) so congrats to whoever got them...sad.gif

Yeah kinda feeling that too, only managed to grab One. Come back now hoping for a chance to grab two I really wanted, the sun/dusk drakes or whatever. What do I find?

Cave full of normals. Oh JOY.

It's bad enough i'll have to beg for a pair of wyverns, of helfires, and the nebula's, but now another set of dragons too?

I mean I love new eggs as much as the rest but it's not fun when firefox basically crashes on DC because of how many people are there, it's not fun having to sit and stare for a few hours now once everything 'balances' out, because of how many damn eggs there are now, and even if one does drop, the chances are still high it's already been nabbed.

Sorry but this is getting old, fast, tbh, it's not fun when you can't get anything, not even a frelling pair of one species.

One egg was all I managed to grab, one, and just the urge to smash it in my rage is rising.

QFT. I'm starting to think that I'm too old for DC... ninja.gif

boy, I'm glad I dropped all the common eggs I had on my scroll and picked up 2 dusks and one lush. I wasn't about to take a chance with the new release.

Molly, People aren't happy. because the mass drops aren't long enough. They keep getting cut shorter and shorter.

Saw new one just now didn't get it though I didn't want one of the green.

tongue.gif I only got one new one and i'm cave blocked. Thankfully i did get a vampire but then i accidentally killed one of my eggs cause my sister told me if their only a could hours away from hatching you can do the kill action and it speeds up the process. She was planning on killing it i think...tongue.gif

well jeese, at least you people have the new eggs, i have nothing. Somtimes my wanting to play this game is shot and thrown down a well...

I am hitting myself over the head. I got 2 of each for myself. But then a friend asked me to grab her some, but I had to leave and when I came back, no more drops. I feel incredibly guilty now, since I didn't grab her any new eggs.

I'm seeing plenty of the new ones, and lots of eggies I haven't seen in the cave for EVER.

And!

I freaking saw (and missed) a CB SILVER!

-Has never even seen a Silver egg that wasn't on someone's scroll-

><

Saw a couple cheeses and a paper I have coveted, and missed them all. WAyyyy too many people stalking the cave -.-

Caught a dusk/dawn now...

I wish I would have seen some golds and silvers in cave as well...but I didn't see any...so yeah..

I'm off to bed now...

I'm really jealous of the people who got some, ffff.

Maybe TJ's just punishing us for being such drama llama ****~Removed~. :B *SHOT*

Although, giving us something else to complain about wouldn't be any more logical...

ARGH, I DON'T GET IT ANYMORE.

Edited by _Z_

I'm seeing the same ol' same ol' on the cave drops. Haven't seen ANY new ones yet. Not even 24hr new-dragon drops? Seriously? Not even ONE DAY?

I agreed, back then, that the multi-week all-new drops were a bit much, but this is rediculous. Some people have to work in the day, yunno! *sigh*

I'm seeing plenty of the new ones, and lots of eggies I haven't seen in the cave for EVER.

And!

I freaking saw (and missed) a CB SILVER!

-Has never even seen a Silver egg that wasn't on someone's scroll-

><

i saw a cb gold, 2 cb silver and a cb black! ohmy.gif

I wanna say glitch myself. I've been on DC for a year or so and I have yet to see one be as short as this one.

I suspect a giltch as well, I could sware we had one like this before, where the normal drops started back up too soon and then were fixed later on.

Just nabbed a cheese.... So I guess I'm happy for now.

~Scroll locked~

I really really hope I'll get another chance to get the new eggs.

Well, there was a time glitch earlier, maybe we can derive some hope from that.

Maybe TJ'll come on at some point and go "Whoops, THAT wasn't supposed to happen for days"...

I suspect a giltch as well, I could sware we had one like this before, where the normal drops started back up too soon and then were fixed later on.

That sounds like it was a christmas release or something..... I think I know what your talking about but when idk lol.

According to TJ, 8 weeks worth of new eggs were dropped. Judging by that, I don't think it is a glitch.

If it is, then I would be glad. I didn't get anything, lol.

Edited by xdlugia