TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

smile.gif I figured all the new scaled eggs bred so far wouldve gotten sick but mine hasnt.

On a gloomier note, I just got on a minute ago and the drops seem to have ended being entirely of the new eggs.

same.

i haven't even submitted any of my eggs to a fansite yet and it's already got like six clicks and a good handful of views. i swear people! rolleyes.gif

Omg. I missed the big drop. What did it last for like a few hours only?? Sigh... blink.gif

Edited by teeeej

Omg. I missed the big drop. What did it last for like a few hours only??

It was more than a few hours. From, about 1 AM to 8 PM.

Edited by chuhulil

It was more than a few hours. From, about 1 AM to 8 PM.

Yeah, but old eggs were already encroaching in the 3pm EDT drop.

Actually now that I think about it, there were really only TWO new eggs in the cave, as opposed to 4 last time, so it makes sense to end the release earlier, as people would be pretty irritated seeing the same two eggs in the cave after awhile. I think it should have at least been 24 hours though...but thats just me.

D: you're right... still, it's a bit unfair, maybe? because only REALLY fast-fingered people would get the eggs this time, but before no only the REALLY-fast-fingered but also the fast-fingered and some medium-rate-fingered people would get the eggs.. giving us the slow-fingered people some hope of trading, or abandons of some unwanted eggs for the sake of catching some other breed... but with so few breeds... oh well. (i'm complaining just because, cause i got a dusk/dawn egg by trade TODAY, in opposition to the MM when i couldnt get ONE till exactly one month ago... and by trade. )

Still sucks that the drop didn't last a full 24.

i just went to the cave and didnt see any new eggs so i thought its been a while since they introduced the new breeds or something. are they not having any more big drops w/ only the new eggs? cause i was sleeping/at school 1am-4pm

o.o

I missed it! D:

Anyone know the descriptions for them, so I may update my signature?

Sigh... looks like it is goign to take me ages to get these eggs since I missed the big drop.. I am still missing a couple from the last lot of eggs sad.gif

D: the lush hatchies have properly gendered sprites now! hadn't realised x3

i just went to the cave and didnt see any new eggs so i thought its been a while since they introduced the new breeds or something. are they not having any more big drops w/ only the new eggs? cause i was sleeping/at school 1am-4pm

Well, there aren't any drops of only the new eggs at the moment. And I think they may be over...h

Calm down, they're not going away forever. Give it time to balance itself out XD I can't speak for the others but the "lush green"s are a permanent addition.

Well, fudge. I missed the whole thing sad.gif

Edit: I guess I didn't, but managed to scroll lock in seconds with two Lush, a Sunsong and a Speckle. The last two were spaz-clicks but I needed the speckle anyway, so meh. It's late here so I can't abandon anything until tomorrow.

Mixed blessings smile.gif

Edited by KiraT

YES, THERE STARTING TO SHOW AGAIN biggrin.gif(runs aroiund in circles)well mostly...

Edited by blargh

Yeah, but old eggs were already encroaching in the 3pm EDT drop.

Before then actually since I had friends see mints and waterhorse randomly though out the day.

D: the lush hatchies have properly gendered sprites now! hadn't realised x3

Where can I view the new lush hatchies?

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

YES, THERE STARTING TO SHOW AGAIN biggrin.gif(runs aroiund in circles)well mostly...

Where starting to show again?

-shot-