TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

It is turned off still. It's not giving the "blocked by eggs" message, I'm getting the "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." message which means there just aren't any eggs right now.

If they already began to gender, I wouldn't be surprised if by tomorrow we would have adults.

Ah, well at least I know that now. I was about to panic and believe I'd never get the new eggs xd.png

THanks, I'd appreciate it, as long as you don't mind. Well, as long as it's unwanted by you. Lol. I clicked on three greens, but didn't get them. )=

Sure, anything to make another user happy and unlock myself faster. x3 To be honest I'd rather try for the 3rd variation or another dusk/dawn egg so it's no problem. ^^

Come to think about it, it's more like 4 hours before I can drop, since I'd prefer to get rid of the first one I caught.

Edited by MissK.

Forgive me, but I am still new to the dragon cave thing. What is a Magi dragon?

I think once they Gender, they follow the normal time proceedure for reaching adulthood so that they aren't too far ahead the rest of us.

I could be wrong, though x3

This came so from the bush blink.gif haven't been reading the news lately. Didn't think there would be new dragons so quickly. Still havent got all of the previous ones.

Wow that was quick! I thought the release would be closer towards the weekend.. xd.png

finally locked myselft with 2 of each of the dropping breeds. That comforts me a little as I lost a cb sunsong egg in trades because of massice AP clickers.. ^^"

Thanks for the new eggs, TJ! you really keep me buisy collecting 24/24. xd.png

Can anyone confirm if the orange eggs also drop in the cave? I saw some people mention that but nothing to prove or disprove it yet.

Forgive me, but I am still new to the dragon cave thing. What is a Magi dragon?

A magi dragon is an orange dragon that has power over magic. It's one of the original breeds on site an will someday have a 'teleport' breed-specific-action that will allow users to trade eggs together. :3 Here is one to see.

Mrrr...I'll be back when I can unlock myself to hunt again. Seeing more discussion about the eggs makes me want to bite mine in hopes of repulsion, but there's no way I'm doing that while others are frantically trying to get them.

I think I'll just go play my game for now so good luck to y'all!

For anyone who doesn't know what they look like I have an orange new egg on my scroll smile.gif

I doubt I'll get one of these any time soon. I haven't managed to get any new eggs from any of the last 3 new egg releases. sad.gif

Wow. The scaleys do look like Magis cross with Waters, hmm?

*holds off saying correct name for 'DuskGlory'* Mmph, each to their own.

From my Actions Log: 5/26/10 9:45 AM Bred Water jpGM with Magi pq1p. Result: Unknown Hybrid egg 7N**

biggrin.gif Now to get the other two types!

Edited by Kanakha