TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Because of that hint, I suspect that gold x water might eventually work too.

Goldfish dragons? xd.png

Yay new eggs! biggrin.gif

Though as usual I don't have room for any. xd.png

Edited by Elisabel

Got all the new eggs, including two of the orange ones! smile.gif Yay for a fast internet connection and me forcing myself not to pick up any eggs after TJ announced there would be some new ones this week.

How do you get the orange egg? Do you have to breed it? I haven't seen it in any of the cave drops so far...

What the hell? I have not been able to catch any of the last set of eggs, and there are new ones already? it's so not fair. Tj is putting out too many new eggs and the system is not giving us enough of them to be able to get them.

How do you get the orange egg? Do you have to breed it? I haven't seen it in any of the cave drops so far...

Water x Magi

That was too easy. I got both a Lush and a Day/Night Glory in the first 30 seconds of the drop. ._.

I saw a Paper at the start too, but I didn't go for it.

Got two greens and one dawn/dusk! Yay!

All my magi x waters were failures, wah!

And thanks TJ and spriters!!!

laugh.gif

How do the glories work? Is it another time of day type hatch like sunrise/sunset??

Edited by Seru1

How do the glories work? Is it another time of day type hatch like sunrise/sunset??

Could be, but I thought it might be the time you get them, too.

hooray!

I got three lush eggs, though i only meant to get two. Curse you reflex clicking!

dry.gif

Could be, but I thought it might be the time you get them, too.

Thanks...hmmmm I could see it being that way to.

If only my male pinks had there influence up. I got 2 Green blotches and a Glory.

But I am really sad for the albino and water horse I let go to get them sad.gif

Wow, perfect timing! I got another lush green variation (did I mention the 5 minute drops love me?) and my last black alt lottery egg hatched. So now I have one more spot open to hunt! Yay!

Typos suck. They really do.

Edited by MissK.

*sigh of relief* I finally got one of the new eggs.

About the breed only eggs, has anyone confirmed firmed whether or not Deep Seas can produce them too? I already use a Water for my Bluna breeding pair so I would rather use a Deep Sea for the new one.

MissK, you must be stealing all my luck. Because I've been refreshing and clicking like mad at the last three five minute drops, but everyone else is faster. >.< Plus I was all set up to be here for the 11:00 drop (CST) and I missed it. >.<

Ooooh, prettyful gendered hatchie!

Gar, I accidentally got a second of a lush variation I already had...and now I'm locked again. >> Well, i don't care, I'm keeping it!

...for now.

Edit: Sorry EpicFroggy, I didn't mean to. ^^; Actually, if you'd like that lush I just misclicked on, I'd be happy to give it to you when I can drop it in 5 hours.

Edited by MissK.

O_O What does THAT mean?

That TJ is epically awesome and his hatchlings gender a few hours after hatching? XD

THanks, I'd appreciate it, as long as you don't mind. Well, as long as it's unwanted by you. Lol. I clicked on three greens, but didn't get them. )=

The wall of Magi eggs on the AP is blocking the cave!!! I thought the cave block was disabled when new releases occur D: I hope this release is relatively long enough for me to get them...

The hatchlings are all adorable. smile.gif