TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Momoko@ if you caught them in the same hour, then yes. ^^

Wasn't it 6am-6pm/6pm-6am, Earthgirl?

-not certain anymore-

When the Balloons were released, the hatchling stayed 1st-stage for a while - I'm not certain on this, but I think the artist was redoing something about the 2nd-stage hatchling at the time, so the 'matured' hatchling version didn't appear until later. Of course, that doesn't mean that's what's happening this time, though. Maybe the 2nd-stage hatchling is simply identical to the 1st-stage.

Wasn't it 6am-6pm/6pm-6am, Earthgirl?

-not certain anymore-

so far I got in trouble on IRC for spoiling things, so I won't answer any questions regarded to to the new dragons, k? ^^;

Yay, new eggs! But I can't get any of them.. stupid AP. The breeding that is going on is clogging the cave. Well, off to attempt breeding. Feh.

dang it...I am really really really hoping that it depends on when they hatch. Instead of being picked up from the cave...

Ah well...I hope these are pretty common drops for at least 2 weeks...

Edited by Mysthunter

It wouldn't surpirse me at all if it was indeed a 6p-6a/6a-6p range. Would be nice if it was, would make it easier happy.gif

so far I got in trouble on IRC for spoiling things, so I won't answer any questions regarded to to the new dragons, k? ^^;

I won't tell anyone you told me, I swear! =P

Naah, I understand. I'll figure out which times it used soon enough. ^^

Anybody else notice TJ's lush green hatchies say they grew wings but the wings aren't there?

I have one lush and one dusk/dawn. Of course my only water and only magi are both male so I can't try breeding for orange scale egg. Bah! Now I'm locked, because I'm not giving up either of the other eggs I have, they were gifted.

Yay, new eggs! But I can't get any of them.. stupid AP. The breeding that is going on is clogging the cave. Well, off to attempt breeding. Feh.

The AP doesn't really have that much to do with the drops right now. There is a big drop on the hour, and a 3 egg drop every 5 minutes. They go so fast, you may not be seeing them.

NO! FORUM WAS TOO LAGGY TO SEE THIS TOPIC!

Yeah too many people trying to get on the forums at a time made site laggy.

Oh dear god they're out already. xd.png

Got a lush so far, but all my waters and magis hate each other

So THATS why there are so many Magi/water eggs in the ap. WAIT NEW EGGS?!? omagawshiwantthoseeggssobadlybutimscrollockedD: darn the scrollockness monster