TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

"Got eggs?"

"No. Shut up jerk."

dry.gif

My computer decides to be retarded during releases but fast otherwise.

Has anyone confirmed whether or not Deep Seas can produce the new breed only eggs?

[~Eggspam Removed~

Water and Magi egg makes this...orange...thing? Guess I'll have to wait until it hatches. xd.png

The orange ones in the OP come from those eggs.

Argh scroll locked again. I won't be hunting new eggs for a couple days, but I couldn't resist the water egg with the code Rage, in those exact caps biggrin.gif

Has anyone confirmed whether or not Deep Seas can produce the new breed only eggs?

so far there is only water x magi pairings that produced scaly egs.

the confusion came from the fact that they have the same egg description as the deepseas.

Got one and daughter got them and A ORANGE!

gonna try for that one next!

thanks TJ and spriters... love them

Got one and daughter got them and A ORANGE!

gonna try for that one next!

thanks TJ and spriters... love them

Wait, a CAVEBORN of the new Orange or she bred it?

Wait, a CAVEBORN of the new Orange or she bred it?

There are no CB oranges...besides TJ's.

so far there is only water x magi pairings that produced scaly egs.

the confusion came from the fact that they have the same egg description as the deepseas.

*groan* That'll be the second pairing I'll have that requires a Water. I'd rather not be drowning in Waters the same way I'm drowning in Grays and female Purples.

Hmn. Earlier someone hinted that it was possible to get cave born ones, oh well! Breeding them is just as awesome, too! happy.gif

Hmn. Earlier someone hinted that it was possible to get cave born ones, oh well! Breeding them is just as awesome, too! happy.gif

I think from what they were saying that they saw an egg with that description go by in the cave, but consideing the deepseas have the same description and there have been some other older eggs mixed in, I think they probably just saw a deepsea.

Ooooh. That makes sense. I saw a Pygmy and a Paper in the mix so yeah, a simple misunderstanding perhaps, then ^__^

Aye, they are so pretty! And if they are what I think they are, I remember what the Adults look like and they are SO beautiful, I think they will be my favorites out of this release ^__^

No, just so happens the other two haven't gendered female yet, is all :3

My friend says they're called the Day/Night Glory Drakes. I like the yellow/day one, I think it'll be my favorite from this release too. smile.gif

So...the green ones. Are the eggs just patterned differently or will the dragons from each pattern be different? And then each gender be different? Potentianly 6 different sprites? Anyone know yet?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. The day/night glory drakes. I wonder, since they're drakes, if they'll be able to breed with the Ochredrakes. That would be so cool ^__^

OooOoOooOOOoooooo just came online. OOOOOOO NEW RELEASE *squeal*

... scroll locked for 2 more hours D: *drools at the new eggs/hatchies*

Love em all wink.gif. Pretty lil things <3. Although the dusk/dawn is super duper pretty dry.gif

LADFJALKDJFA ;________; I JUST BRED MY MAGIS AND WATERS ON FRIDAY........ man >:| ! Guess I'll have to wait till Sunday since I won't be here for a couple of days :\...

on't know but i saw two different patterns on two different scrolls so mabey, it would be cool

Hmm... one of the green hatchlings just gendered, but the sprite didn't change...

OooOoOooOOOoooooo just came online. OOOOOOO NEW RELEASE *squeal*

... scroll locked for 2 more hours D: *drools at the new eggs/hatchies*

Love em all wink.gif. Pretty lil things <3. Although the dusk/dawn is super duper pretty dry.gif

LADFJALKDJFA ;________; I JUST BRED MY MAGIS AND WATERS ON FRIDAY........ man >:| ! Guess I'll have to wait till Sunday since I won't be here for a couple of days :\...

I'm with ya all my waters have been trying to get me blunas sad.gif

And I only have 1 magi

So...the green ones. Are the eggs just patterned differently or will the dragons from each pattern be different? And then each gender be different? Potentianly 6 different sprites? Anyone know yet?

I hope not x__x that would be just way too much work xd.png