TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I've been waiting for the glory dragons to come out ^^ *dances* just have to wait a few hours for my hatchies to grow up then I can try to grab some eggs

I thought i saw a neotropical egg on that last drop.. I hope that doesn't mean drops are going back to normal again sad.gif

I thought i saw a neotropical egg on that last drop.. I hope that doesn't mean drops are going back to normal again sad.gif

There have been normal eggs in the drops periodically for the last couple hours.

I suppose it means that there are three different patterns for the adults.

Ok. Was just wandering cause I got 3 green eggs and all of them have different patterns.

Hope I can catch even one night glory.

Have one of each of the CB, tried to breed one of the orange scaly ones but no dice...

TJ's eggies grow up so fast. Every time I check back at least one of them is doing something new. xd.png

Ditto, I'm locked till the late afternoon tomorrow ... tongue.gif I assumed that TJ meant the release was next week, though as long as they dominate the cave for at least a few days I'll be very content. smile.gif

My breeding attempt failed. *sniff*

Love the new eggs!!! biggrin.gif Especially the Dusk/Dawn.

But, the new release seems to have glitched Magma eggs? I have a Magma egg on my scroll, and it has suddenly lost the orange-y crack in the egg- it went back to how it used to look before MM.

Edited by aynessa

Does anyone know how long this will be a pure new-egg drop? I know it used to be a week or so, but the last few times it wasn't so long...

*Hoping for a week to catch them*

...accourding to description, one gender has wings and the other doesn't.

Is anyone else egglocked and about ready to get out either the hammer or scream "Grow already!" at their hatchies?

I suppose it means that there are three different patterns for the adults. It may prove as a challenge to collect all of them for me at least. I almost never hunt on the Cave, I usually just hunt the AP.

It'd probably be easier that way, actually, assuming they're common enough that people actually abandon them. At least in the AP you'll be able to see the patterns, instead of clicking and then possibly having to wait 5 hours becauseyou got the same pattern you did before. The tricky part for me will probably be remembering which eggs go with which adults. rolleyes.gif

I am assuming since there are only 4 eggies for the Dusk eggs...then it does not matter when they hatch...am I right?

I am assuming since there are only 4 eggies for the Dusk eggs...then it does not matter when they hatch...am I right?

From what I gather, it doesn't matter when they Hatch, but rather when they are laid/caught from the cave that will determine what they turn out.

Awesome sauce genderinggggggggg.

Female greens have wings and males don't? interesting.

Except that the far right Green baby has gendered female, and doesn't have wings either ... glitch, maybe?

Female greens have wings and males don't? interesting.

Yeah - the descriptions are different, males gainwings, females grow bigger. Now if only the sprites would gain wings/grow as well. >_<

...accourding to description, one gender has wings and the other doesn't.

But even the one that's supposed to have wings doesn't seem to, and neither of them look different from the ungendered form. I'm guessing it's a glitch.

@Mysthunter: I think it's just that they aren't gender-dimorphic, while the other ones are.

I was up when the release started, but I didn't even think to check. I was picspamming my LJ >.<

I've got a lush, but keep missing the Drakes, which were on my wish list.

I need more orange and water dragons though >.<

Another question (this may have been answered, and if it has, I'm sorry), are these rare, commons, or LE?

Edit: rephrasing.

Edited by hetshepsit

From what I gather, it doesn't matter when they Hatch, but rather when they are laid/caught from the cave that will determine what they turn out.

it depends on when you get them?! does this mean all of the ones i caught will be the same (either dusk or dawn?) since i caught them all in the hourly drop?

but the male hatchling has no wings... or any changes at all, whatever.

Momoko@ if you caught them in the same hour, then yes. ^^

Edited by earthgirl