TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Geh, the release ended up coming out shortly after I went to sleep.

Got a green lush egg so far, but will have to wait until later to attempt at the dusk/dawn egg.

Tried to breed a CB magi to a CB water, but they flat out refuse. Looks like I will need more Magis in this case. >_>

What I give one... — And think that there are people who have four!... (Catch network and put to expect)

I can't seem to find any of the new eggs sad.gif

Why did i have to be asleep during the release >.<

all my magis seem no interested in their water mates. oh well. I'll wait for another week and I'll eventually get one then. ^^ if the AP cools off as well.

My reaction:

Ooh... Orange. Water. WaterxMagi!

Read the thread? That's for wimps...

Hmm...

*reads thread*

dry.gif

So... I take it you aren't guaranteed one of the new orange things if you breed Water/DeepseaxMagi?

Geh, the release ended up coming out shortly after I went to sleep.

Got a green lush egg so far, but will have to wait until later to attempt at the dusk/dawn egg.

Tried to breed a CB magi to a CB water, but they flat out refuse. Looks like I will need more Magis in this case. >_>

The AP is currently full of Magi's and Waters lol Probably no CB's though, just failures to get the new orange

I know how you feel, Tasokie. I stayed up until 12:15 AM last night just in case there was a new release, and nothing. So I went to bed. Woke up today, and BAM! New release after all x__x Blah!

I am cursing my love of frozen Magi hatchlings...

Hmm... one of the green hatchlings just gendered, but the sprite didn't change...

unsure.gif

The AP is currently full of Magi's and Waters lol Probably no CB's though, just failures to get the new orange

I realized that much, but I have a decent number of non-caveborns of each (although all my water/magis are male except a single CB water, for some reason). But alas, it will have to come later when the nearly-continuous drops drops cease (I ended up seeing a pymgy egg mixed in, so it isn't fully consistent from the looks of it).

Edited by Volcove

Trying to resist the urge to drop vine hatchling that matures in 11 hours so that I can unlock and grab one more egg. *sigh* Decisions, decisions. rolleyes.gif

-gasp- Watermagi... so... PRETTEEEEEE

I'm glad that I have a meeeeeellion magi dragons, and a bluna to breed. 8D

Now to wait for my vamp hatchies to grow up...

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to enjoy sunbathing.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

Yet no sprite change... It's hiding its wings. ;_;

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to enjoy sunbathing.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

Yet no sprite change... It's hiding its wings. ;_;

I wonder if it's a glitch?

Gah, I'm still trying to get the dragons from the last release because they're so gawdawful rare. >A>;

Well, my two Magis failed me. One "no interest" and one only produced a water egg. Blargh.

YES. Even on my mom's failDSL I managed to catch a glory egg. *Happy dance*

I want to see the mature forms. xd.png

So I know if I want to drop my 2 green eggs in favor of 2 more dusk/dawns.

Wait. The green ones have many different kind of eggs? unsure.gif

I suppose it means that there are three different patterns for the adults. It may prove as a challenge to collect all of them for me at least. I almost never hunt on the Cave, I usually just hunt the AP.

I really love all of the new eggs and dragons, but the DD is my favorite and I managed to snag 4, which was kind of weird, I expected to get a green or two! lol I'm praying I have two males and two females! biggrin.gif They are absolutely stunning! biggrin.gif I wonder how long they'll drop for...hopefully, for everyone's sake, more than just one day! smile.gif

Edit: The green eggs have 3 varieties of patterns!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Got all the eggs, got the orange scaly one on my first breeding attempt happy.gif. Thank you for the wonderful eggs, they are all awesome.