Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, and am on the last mission (I think, anyway). But then my girlfriend and I got started talking about Sims 4, which she has on her laptop. And then I got inspired to go get the ps4 version, but of course when we got home she wanted to play it on her ps4 :P And then when it was my turn to play I started making the entire cast of Supergirl and trying to recreate Supergirl's apartment from the show (I actually got pretty close, I think, even though the layout is wrong and there's an extra story. But close enough. I also was pretty spot on with one of the characters. My girlfriend walked in as I was finishing him and screeched OH MY GOD ITS WINN HOW'D YOU DO THAT). Of course, a little too late I realized that I should have started all of this on my own ps4 so that I can just get my own copy of the game and we can play at the same time (she doesn't want to use her laptop, for whatever reason), and it doesn't look like the Sims4 on Ps4 has a gallery option yet, so I can't upload my homes/characters and re-download them on my own console. Sigh! Maybe some day. Until then, we'll just fight over who gets to play x) 

If I'm not on the computer (and even when I am lol!) I'm usually playing Monster Hunter World on the PS4. It's a lot of fun, especially if/when you get a strong team working in perfect sync with you. ❤️

It can be a pain in the arse tho if you have that one purrson who faints all three times... >A<

Revisiting Devil May Cry on the PS2. Playing turn-based RPGs has made me extremely rusty with fast-paced hack-n-slash hoo boy~

I'm playing several, I've been switching between Skyrim, Niche, Darkest Dungeon, and Slime Rancher on my PC, Journey (for the thousandth time, haha) on PS4, Breath of the Wild on Wii U, and Pokémon Fire Red on my phone.

Raft, Battletech, Styx, Dead by Daylight, Depth, and The Sniper Elite Series. I'm hoping to clear some of my backlog soon, but I doubt I'll make any significant progress quickly.

I'm playing quite a few things. Mostly The Last Guardian, Ace Attorney Investigations, Elsword, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Fire Emblem Fates, etc. Hopefully I can start Shadow of the Colossus soon but we'll see.

There are a few games I'm playing through, but I'm focusing on playing Spongebob: The Battle for Bikini Bottom for the PS2. It's a solid 3D platformer and I'm hoping to play it until I beat the final boss.

I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf right now and have managed to catch many of the bugs and fish that appear in July today. Even the scorpion, although it was super creepy to catch as it makes a hissing noise. :ph34r:

I just started playing Stardew Valley and I absolutely love it! It's exactly my kind of game, I can see myself spending hours and hours playing. 

Just bought Donkey Kong Country returns for the 3DS. I've only completed two levels so far, but the game feels really fun. :)

Spiral splatter with Nintendo Switch. It became quite easy after fixing some problem in L stick of Joy-Con.

Just started Pokemon Crystal. Before that I was playing Pokemon Silver, catching the Legendary Beasts was a piece of work

On 7/4/2018 at 11:20 AM, Fortune86 said:

Heavy Rain on the PS4

How're you finding it?

I'm currently playing a few games:
Oblivion, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Devil Survivor 2 and Corpse Party are the main ones at the moment!

10 hours ago, tine5 said:

How're you finding it?

I'm currently playing a few games:
Oblivion, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Devil Survivor 2 and Corpse Party are the main ones at the moment!

It has a good plot though I struggled with some of the motion controls. They don't always register. 

Currently playing The Lost Child on the PS Vita. 

Mostly modded Skyrim and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy at the moment, with the occasional pinch of Overwatch and Armello.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:55 AM, Fortune86 said:

It has a good plot though I struggled with some of the motion controls. They don't always register. 

Currently playing The Lost Child on the PS Vita. 

Yeah I found that too, ended up not getting the ending I wanted because of it!

15 hours ago, tine5 said:

Yeah I found that too, ended up not getting the ending I wanted because of it!

Bummer.

I just about managed to get the 'best' ending. I know I should really play through again to get the others, but I can't bring myself to deliberately kill off people.

13 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Bummer.

I just about managed to get the 'best' ending. I know I should really play through again to get the others, but I can't bring myself to deliberately kill off people.

Well done! Yeah I never got the bad endings, but watched them online!

Captain Toad : Treasure tracker

Currently playing episode 3.(game cartridge was delivered yesterday)

Right now, I'm playing Pokemon Silver. It was my first Pokemon game and I got the virtual console version for Christmas, I'm just finishing it off with the Kanto gyms.

I'm playing some shooter game called Left 4 Dead 2, nothing out of my ordinance.