Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Oh aye, there will be insanity today, but, quite frankly, I have to teach class now. Expect it in maybe six hours. o3o;

user posted image

And thar ya go

And their relationship just becomes more like Porky with Sylvester or Daffy... as a side note, my sister once told me that I don't have enough situational jokes. So here you go.

lmao Poor Sandrock. If he wasn't such a sweet, nice guy, he'd have probably left DS to fend for herself.

I laughed at the second and last panel. xd.png

Zov doesn't have any situational jokes? D: All the situations have had jokes in them DDD:

Rina: Seriously. Now he's just left to balance on top of a skinny tree while she covers his eyes and screams. But, hey, if he left her, there would be no humour.

DarkEnternity: Awesome, thanks! Always great to have a new reader. wink.gif

Konayuki: Of all the things to be afraid of, too. Hehe, thanks, but most of my comics end in a snarky comment, rather than pure situational insanity like this one.

No humor? =O Sorry, Sandrock. When this is over I promise lots of R&R and therapy.

X3

Nothing to be scared of...except for dragon hunters.

Poor Kai, he needs a hug. 8D

He's getting one. Poor poor kai. Even his hugs get ****ed up lol.

LOL Dust Storm gives the best hugs.

As a side note, I'm working on a buffer... that means you guys won't have to wait until the end of Sunday to be a comic, because the comic will already be done a few weeks in advance. I have two comics completely inked. Hopefully, by the next update, you guys will have a surprise as well.

Oooh~ Surprises are always good <3 I can't wait for next week's.

By the way, the way those two are twisted together at the top of a tree in the last comic... How does that even happen? I don't even know...

And yes, I still follow this comic regularly. I'm just not as post-y about it as some peoople tongue.gif~

Dash: Yay! Also, she's basically straddling him. And your cameos will be appearing very soon.

Aw, hell. I'm a peach. I'll give you guys the surprise now:

I'm redoing all of the comics up to 19 (not including 19) because they are in the horrible old style. So, comparison:

user posted imageuser posted image

A few differences here.

One: Drache is smoking his cig. See, the thing is, I never actually planned for him to smoke - it was just a joke that came up when I doodled him with a cig one day. My sister liked it so much that it was put into the story. Now it fits in so well with his character that I can't remove it, so a few of the redone comics will have him smoking.

Two: I changed "begs the question" to "raises the question" because you can't actually say "begged" like that.

Three: Background change. Now only is it now easier to see, but you can see where the bottom ends and the side begins.

And, finally... four: The last panel was changed to be more dynamic and to actually show you the sand.

Comic 43 is done, too, and I have 44 in front of me, ready to be coloured. But I'm gonna take a break today and work on a different comic/sprite. So, th-th-that's all, folks. =V

*has a seizure*

A-a-a-a-AWESOM-----OUCH!!!----- I bi ma tung

Link to dif comic???

Edited by crazywargod

I'm glad you like it. xd.png

Whatchu talkin bout

Is awesome.

Nothing. Just misinterpreted you. I'm still getting used to the webcomic vocabulary. Where "comic" is a new page and not a comic.

I could have sworn I have a dragon who's related to All that Glitters.

Can't find it for the life of me though.

*shrug*

I do really like this comic, though.

Alright. smile.gif

evilbunny: Ha-ha, awesome. Not surprising, though, even though lunendarug is no longer online, I can find St. ATG eggs. Just like how if you have a split, chances are, it's related to D&D. I breed those guys constantly. =V

Yay! Also, I love your avatar.

ya omg i just read all this, and i have nothing other than... AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard about this a while ago, i dunno from where, but still/ stalking smile.gif

Probably from The Daily Dragon - that's where it ran originally. xd.png I has been going for quite a while... anyway, I'm seriously glad you enjoy it. biggrin.gif Nothing makes me feel better than knowing that my own warped sense of humour can make people laugh.

Anyways, now for the update! I'm awesome and sort of not lazy, so you get three updates today! That's right, dragonesses and drakes (that's to all you bird lovers out there -shot-), a late Thanksgiving special, a new redone comic, and the newest update.

I'll go in order. First, the Thanksgiving one. I actually had this done last year, but I never uploaded it, and I forgot about it recently, so here's it redrawn for you. Here's the original, by the way - I changed a few things. To be perfectly honest, I like the "wide" panel with them all more than this one's. But this punchline is better, IMO. Kai's raeg makes everything better. Though, in the older one, I made a shout-out to Sister Claire, which is a pretty good comic.

user posted image

Aand here's comic 2 redone!

user posted image

The original:

user posted image

A few differences, as usual. I'll list them, as usual.

One: Panel one has been spiffied up, just for the sake of spiffying up. I love how the comic has such a pretty outside world when it's so grim, in a way. You'll see what I mean in a few comics. Believe it or not, this comic DOES have an ongoing plot... and it can turn nasty when it wants to.

Two: Nose horn. I completely forgot gold dragons had nose horns when I drew her. Now she has one. Also, I fixed her wing, so it's not blocking her.

Three: Different expressions. I changed them so they would fit more.

Four: Drache and Drago's poses/expressions have changed so it's more clear what's going on. Before, it was so muddled that someone thought that the joke was that Drago was winking at her. Of course, since he's now revealed to be gay... now it's a bit more obvious that the joke is that he screams like a little schoolgirl.

And, finally, the newest!

user posted image

Rather than the typical setup of my comics (setup, setup, mild joke, two jokes at the end), this one has jokes UNTIL the very end. :3

Edited by Zovesta

xd.png I'm glad you guys enjoy it! smile.gif

Also, I was thinking about it, and, chances are, this comic will be going for quite a few more years. o3o;