Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Bawww. Tis okay, Zov. It's better than my habit of frying my brain over my writing. lD

Just chillax for a while longer, you'll find your spirit eventually. But until then...time to add additions to this cabin.

You guys are just too nice. =T

Anyway...

Since I finally got up off my fat ass, I got quite a few of the old comics done. So every other day I will upload a new redone comic, until we hit the end of them. Then I will switch back to my typical Sunday schedule with new-new comics.

Today's will be...

Comic 6!

user posted image

user posted image

(Boy St. ATG's line there really predicts a lot)

In short...

Insanity is back! Thanks for sticking with me!

YES!

AN UPDATE!

PARTY TIME~!

Ahem, sorry 'bout that. I'm just so happy to see you again, Zov. I am feeling even more insane today, so that must be a good thing. biggrin.gif

A good thing indeed! Trust me, I'm just as glad to see you guys. I always hate it when I go on hiatus and no one remembers me. xd.png

*glomps Reidragon* Yay! You're still here~ =D

Ah, of course on the second day I'm late. xd.png I got the comic done yesterday, buy my internet crapped out and only just now came back. So now... comic 7!

user posted image

user posted image

More line changing. And Drache continues to only be visible thanks to his cig and eyes.

Also I do love St. ATG's expression in that second panel. I need to make that my avatar somewhere.

YAY IT'S BACK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK...

*ahem*

'Dramatic lightning that normally accompanies my travels.' Or maybe it's just a ticked-off storm dragon trying to shoot her down. xd.png

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second panel of the seventh comic.

"This is my SERIOUS FACE."

Of course I'm so late on the third day, that's how I roll.

Anyway, thanks, guys. happy.gif Also, azila! *glomps* St. ATG's serious face is a beautiful thing. But not as beautiful as her outfit.

Two comics since I was so late. Also, guys, look at that second one! Details! And line variation! I must be going crazy.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

It's pretty obvious now, but Dust Storm's character has changed quite a bit from when I first made her. Originally, she was a deadpan snarker that electrocuted people when she got sick of them. Soon after, though, I fleshed out another dragon that someone submitted (a storm dragon as well) and she filled that role perfectly. So Dust Storm ended up fitting her incave description more by just making her goofy and triggerhappy. I like this version a lot more.

Edited by Zovesta

'Maybe our lack of orginality will stump it.' BRUHAHA. xd.png

Dust Storm, even after all these comics, continues to be absolutely hilarious.

This is me, being a lazy pile of crap.

Discipline what is that

Seriously, though, things have been a bit hectic because of all the christmas presents and crap. I'll get the next comic up A.S.A.P.

(Just so you know I'm not dead again)

YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!! *glomptackle*

A little late for saying that though... ._.

I absolutely Love St.ATG's face in the second panel of the new version of Comic 9.

This comic is dead, not beeg surprise.

Updates are nowhere in sight, it seems.

SAXTON HAAAAAAAALE!

Where are you, Zov?

Edited by Drako_tamer

Yeahhh you guys kind of have a reason not to be surprised by this anymore :|

I'll be honest, my hands are full. To an extreme amount. This might (no promises) be back by February. Probably closer to my birthday in that regard. Apparently, I have a lot of art-related catching up to do.

GOOD THING THIS ISN'T A PAID MEMBERSHIP TYPE COMIC DEALIE-O OHOHOHOHO

Yay! It's back! Sort of. *is so late to the party*

Aha, it appears again!

I found out about this series of comics sometime last year but then I couldn't find the thread again because of numerous reasons, the most important being that I couldn't remember the thread title. D:

But now I know again. :3

Well, somehow the annoying saint is a badass dragon.

And Dust Storm became even cooler.

I saw the thread bumped and thought there was an update. There wasn't, but the redone comics look really good (though I'll miss ATG's closeup and 'foolish fools' remark).

AKA Come Back Soon!

Can't wait for page 80! I'm loving this comic so much happy.gif

Mega-late bump? Is there any plan on continuing this comic? I must go read it again, it's been so long since I last read it.