Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Who is that directed to? Dust Storm, Kai, D&D, or me? =V

The whole thing. Just left me speachless is all. Nothing bad. Just too awesome for words.

In that case, huzzah.

xd.png Poor Kai. Though he really does bring this on himself. I couldn't offer my body heat to that brat. >_>

In that case, huzzah.

xd.png Poor Kai. Though he really does bring this on himself. I couldn't offer my body heat to that brat. >_>

How stupid is DS? Didn't kai JUST get through chewing her out for wanting to start a fire?

How long does a description for a dragon take to get approved?

You're forgetting that she doesn't pay attention to things that she doesn't like.

Eh. Can take any time. Sometimes months, sometimes days. o3o It's just random. For example, I just got one dragon description (D&D's, oddly enough) approved from a whole batch of mine, while another one was approved earlier, but the rest are still in queue.

lol I love how Sandrock was so hesitant to offer his bodyheat. He's just such a nice guy, though. xd.png

xd.png He really is. Given that she's cold-blooded, though...

Also, the more of Wile E. Coyote I watch, the more I realize I rip off Looney Tunes. =V

Also, the more of Wile E. Coyote I watch, the more I realize I rip off Looney Tunes. =V

Good ole Wile E. Coyote. The ultimate masochist.

All I can say is........

LOL

I do love Looney Tunes. biggrin.gif You are too right, crazywargod. Sadly, the creepy silver in my sig was completely ripped off of Pepe. =/ I didn't even like Looney Tunes wehn I made him...

... I don't understand this week's comic.

Oh well, either Zovesta's humor is too great for my small brain to comprehend or I'm too tired from getting up at four today to make sense of it in my tired brain~

Sorry. >_> Dust Storm said that she was cold, so Kai tried to offer to have them both sleep together so she could warm up, but she instead just set herself on fire.

I think it's the 4 AM thing.

I do love Looney Tunes. biggrin.gif You are too right, crazywargod. Sadly, the creepy silver in my sig was completely ripped off of Pepe. =/ I didn't even like Looney Tunes wehn I made him...

I knew one day loony toons would spawn a devil child. I just never knew WHEN.

What about Futurama? Most of the characters in this comic were based off of Futurama characters.

What about Futurama? Most of the characters in this comic were based off of Futurama characters.

Aww geez. Really? Another devil child? Wasn't family guy enough?

Family Guy?

Crap, man... basically all of my humour was pulled from: Futurama, Looney Tunes, Duck Dodgers, Darkwing Duck, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Avatar: TLA... that's a lot of devil children.

Family Guy?

Crap, man... basically all of my humour was pulled from: Futurama, Looney Tunes, Duck Dodgers, Darkwing Duck, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Avatar: TLA... that's a lot of devil children.

Duck dodgers and Darkwing duck are both derived from loony toons. So they would just go in the category of loony toons.

Family Guy was birthed from Futurama. Hence "Aww geez. Really? Another devil child? Wasn't family guy enough?"

I can see the possible devil children from the rest.

Duck dodgers and Darkwing duck are both derived from loony toons. So they would just go in the category of loony toons.

Family Guy was birthed from Futurama. Hence "Aww geez. Really? Another devil child? Wasn't family guy enough?"

I can see the possible devil children from the rest.

Hate to break it to you, Darkwing Duck has no connection to Looney Tunes. It's all Disney.

Personally.....Spongebob is a devil child all on it's own. *shudder*

Duck Dodgers may be a spinoff of Looney Tunes, but it has its own brilliant sense of humour.

I love Spongebob, man. o3o

Duck Dodgers may be a spinoff of Looney Tunes, but it has its own brilliant sense of humour.

I love Spongebob, man. o3o

It is daffy, need I say, who is often synonymous with the face of looney tunes buggs bunny. While yes a spin-off, implores the same daffy humor as looney tunes. I do say though I prefered it to looney tunes as looney tunes was a bit blagh. Does sylvester and tweety, Wile E. and road runner, Elmer and buggs/daffy/both, not remind you of tom and jerry? It was all the same. A chaser gets beat down, but never quits until the end of episode, by the chased. While they did different things too the chase/chased was their main act. It bored the snot out of me. Duck dodgers was better imho. Though it still fits snug and cozy in looney tunes banner.

@RinaChiba:You're not breaking anything. Be it at least 8-10 years since I saw an episode I find I can sometimes mix info. I thought daffy was also darkwing duck. After your post I looked it up and oops I'm wrong. You fixed so no worrys.

I hate spongebob squarepants with a passion hotter then the hottest of flames.

Just FWI loony toons is actually spellt looney tunes.

well, Looney Tunes has a lot of spin offs, like Tiny Tune Adventures. Personally, my fave spin off was Animaniacs. Techincally, not a spin off, but it was a Warner Bros production so......

I'm aware of the spelling thing, crazywargod.

I hated Sylvester and Tweety... but I do love Foghorn Leghorn, Wile E. Coyote, Daffy, Bugs, Pepe, Yosemite, Taz, Marvin, etc. The difference between those Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry is that Looney Tunes was funny. Tom and Jerry was not. Duck Dodgers was just... weird... in its sense of humour at times, and that's why I loved it. "You're right - not just a team, a family! I'll be the daddy, you'll be the mommy, and you can be the baby! There! Just one, big, happy family!" "Er... how about we start with a team and see how that works out?" "Oh, why is Captain Dodgers always trying to put me in the d-d-diaper?"

I don't understand you guys. If you like my comic, it would only make sense that you'd like Spongebob. I mean... "When people want to sound smart, they speak loudly, right?" "CORRECT!" D: To each their own... *sigh*

I figured but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

It was all repeating the same thing each time. Boring me. Chase, beat down by chased, episode, chase ends chased winning. The first few times was funny but soon it was just routine. I hate routine never even watching a movie twice in a year or more. Not to say I didn't like the characters. It was their routine that bored me. I like all their movies I've watched. Being Space Jam and Back in Action. Those were funny. Why? Because they weren't the same old sticx. Same with duck dodgers. OBVIOUSLY looney tunes but not the same crap EVER ****ING EPISODE!!!

It is ONE character that makes me hate spongebob squarepants. I mean the show. If the ONE character did not exist the show would be a GAGILLION TIMES better.

Patrick Star. OHH HOW MY BLOOD BOILS!!!

To each their own *sighs*