Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

user posted image

AND WITH THREE MINUTES TO SPARE. Guys. I'm doing NaNoWriMo. Do you expect me NOT to reference my novel?

Pointless comic is pointless.

lol Nice. A soot eating bat-like thing. xd.png *huggles squeaky clean Sandrock*

Indeed. xd.png Kreech-krr-krr, a bat made entirely of fire.

Did I ever mention that I like doing shiny characters?

Nah, sorry. I did leave a notice that my only other update this month will be next week's. >_>;

That's awesome.

Hey zovesta if someone Yes, godamnit, I mean me lol. wanted to write a story but had bad grammar with no internet grammar check, or word for that matter, what would you suggest they do?

Find someone to correct their story, or improve their own grammar.

There are plenty of programs that are free for you to download if you want to write. smile.gif

Playstation three?

... How about writing in a notebook? o3o I write a good chunk of my stories that way.

Playstation three?

... How about writing in a notebook? o3o I write a good chunk of my stories that way.

Yeah. You can surf the web but any word documents and the like are non-existant.

I would use a computer but my one and only word document was virus ridden beyond helping and had to be gotten rid of. Before I could download another my internet cord was taken away so I've been forced to use the PS3 since.

I could use a actual paper notebook but that doesn't help much with the grammar. *sigh*

I could teach you better grammar. *scratches head* I dunno... you might just want to learn more of it.

I could teach you better grammar. *scratches head* I dunno... you might just want to learn more of it.

If only you could. Ah oh well. Thanks for the offer. I'll think of something.

I can't? Alright. Well, have fun.

Also, to bring this back on topic, Kai was fun to do in this recent comic. He was so very shiny.

I can't? Alright. Well, have fun.

Also, to bring this back on topic, Kai was fun to do in this recent comic. He was so very shiny.

I will.

YOSH SHYNI!!!

He has such a shining personality that it only makes sense he should be nice and shiney on the outside at some point. xd.png

The PS3 has a word limit. I might get about 1000, if that, characters including spaces and symbols. Not much in the way for a story.

You could just open up the browser on grammar shtuff and write in the notebook :3

Or you can... ... ...uh, what else... Library computers? 8'D

Kai's shiny-ness gives him confidence, while it stuns Dust Storm xd.png

You could just open up the browser on grammar shtuff and write in the notebook :3

Or you can... ... ...uh, what else... Library computers? 8'D

I could try that.

Closest library is 20 miles from home and I hate city buses and have no drivers licence AND don't go to school................ pitiful aren't I.

YES!!!

More like it stuns them both. o3o I'd be pretty shocked if a gigantic bat just ate all of the soot off of me. Giant bat. You guys saw how tiny those human heads were - this bat is about as big as they are, and they're 14 and 17-ft tall.

Rina: I rofl'd. xd.png

You did? Wierd. I wasn't even trying to be funny. lol

Meanwhile, I'd say that Sandrock was very shocked at the bat. Not so much for the size, but that he feels a little violated. I mean....he's shiney ALL OVER. xd.png

Bat was damn thorough. xd.png Poor Kai. Though the fact that it was giant just made it three times worse.