Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

End of the day? o_o It's only 7 PM here. -shot- Seriously, I do upload it in the evening so I can have family time.

But thanks, guize! ^^ Insanity is what you wanted, so...

user posted image

End of the day? o_o It's only 7 PM here. -shot- Seriously, I do upload it in the evening so I can have family time.

user posted image

ROFLMFAO

Well, my comics haven't disturbed someone for the rest of their life. I am sad now. -shot-

Well, my comics haven't disturbed someone for the rest of their life. I am sad now. -shot-

Don't worry. I'm already disturbed for life. Can't break what is already broken.

user posted image

I lol'd.

Poor Sandrock! First he's attacked by St ATG and now he's fried. He just can't catch a break, can he?

Edited by RinaChiba

That was what I meant by 'attack'. ^ ^;; Poor Sandrock. I'm going to need to see if any of the dragons in my cave are liscensed therapists. He'll need some serious therapy if he ever escapes. xd.png

I thought the "attack" meant him being pinned down and forced to listen to her. X)

Oh there's gonna be a therapist, alright...

I thought the "attack" meant him being pinned down and forced to listen to her. X)

Oh there's gonna be a therapist, alright...

Oshi..............

Didn't notice what was written in white. lol I better find two therapists for all the trauma Sandrock will have endured. xd.png

Oh, btw, there will be no comic this Sunday. There will be one on the 13th and 20th, but there won't be a comic on the 6th and 27th. Sorry guise.

Oh, btw, there will be no comic this Sunday. There will be one on the 13th and 20th, but there won't be a comic on the 6th and 27th. Sorry guise.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/continues for a few hours/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sad.gifsad.gif but why?

Edited by crazywargod

o_o

Uhm... I'm doing NaNoWriMo? o3o; And I have to go to my sister's on the 6th... and I teach every Sunday.

o_o

Uhm... I'm doing NaNoWriMo? o3o; And I have to go to my sister's on the 6th... and I teach every Sunday.

So you have no time?

Indeed. 1667 words a day for a month, teaching, visiting my sister (on one day), and then drawing a comic that takes about four hours isn't fair to either my family or my sleeping schedule. =( Sorry guise. Everything will be back to normal in December.

Indeed. 1667 words a day for a month, teaching, visiting my sister (on one day), and then drawing a comic that takes about four hours isn't fair to either my family or my sleeping schedule. =( Sorry guise. Everything will be back to normal in December.

I guess I will have to find something else to keep me from losing it during the weekends untill december.

You guys know there's gonna be a comic today, though, right?

And Happy Halloween. wink.gif