Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

xd.png St. ATG is the only one with pupils, guys. The only one. >___>; Everyone else is BLIIIIND.

Well, I was going to draw St. ATG in the outfit, but, you know, I'm lazy, so... Merry Xmas.

We're saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances with Sandrock*

*shoves innocent dragons in front of Saint ATG* Quick! Defend me while I flee!

Flamingflight: ...you so shouldn't've called that Guardian hatchie Kaifan...now we're all screwed.

Me: 'Cuz I'm a psycho whose goal in life is to torture her dragons.

Flamingflight: Like that's not obvious.

WRONG AGAIN.

user posted image

*puts bleach in eyes* IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!

Flee with me! My dragons are distracting her!

Wingcloud: @_@ IT'S THE FABLED GOLDEN DRAGON! THE ONE SLATED TO RESCUE US FROM THE SPACE CHICKEN MENACE! ALL HAIL THE FABLED GOLDEN DRAGON *bows*

...He's like that.

St. ATG: Please, call me Saint All That Glitters. But The Chosen One will work just as well.

St. ATG: Have I ever told you about when I saved the River of Menila? See, the river was named for the great goddess Menila who isn't actually a goddess but instead an ancient dragonness I met her one day when I was on one of my trips and we saved a village together actually about that village we saved it by setting it on fire because they were going through nuclear winter which would have spread to the rest of the world if we hadn't set them all on fire and then I had to kill Menila because she was actually evil and so about this river...

Side note: There will be a comic this week. :0

Wingcloud: *listening intently*

Flamingflight: *running for her life* I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE SANE! There has to be one somewhere...

Kai: WRONG THAR LASSIE. *dances past in a leprechaun outfit*

Drago: *sips tea, looks up* Yeah, no.

Flamingflight: I hate you all. *thinking, accidentally telepaths* Good thing that Guardian hatchie is still with Saint ATG, otherwise there'd be a lot of explaining to do...

Flamingflight: *growls at Drache* We have a crazy pet human, Diamond, who names all the hatchlings in the cave. Well, see, she's a fan of you guy's story. And. Um. How do I put this lightly?

...What the hell. I'll say it. We have a guardian hatchling and she called it Kaifan.

Drache: ... You free tonight? *pops in cig*

Still can't believe you named it Kaifan. xd.png That's just epic. *thumbs up*

I've been trying for a Guardian for a long time-but names aren't my strong point, so I was like 'What the hell, I'll call it Kaifan' and that's what they ended up being tongue.gif It's currently ungendered, but for breeding purposes I want it to be female...need to see Kai's face if he finds that out xd.png

Flamingflight: Not interested. Now go rescue that hatchling, because Diamond's been looking for a Guardian pretty much since she joined.

Too late. It's off the cliff. The mourners will come tomorrow.

Haha, you know, if Rina bred Kai, you might have a relative. o3o

Flamingflight: I wasted my incubate ;_;

Kaifan: ow...my head hurts...meanie dragon bumped into me o_0 where am I?

DEAD. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF. IT'S VERY SAD. D:

Dash is gonna come in here and kick us soon. I know it.

Sooner or later.

Jeez D&D have so many eggs. XDXD Why have I bred them so much?

*protectivly cuddles Sandrock* Nuuuuu He's going to have nightmares for years now!

SandrockKai- *shaking* No more stories.......no more egg making. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!! *goes to jump off cliff*

QuatreWinner- No! Sandrock!

Yeah.........can we not make poor Sandrock any more suicidal? Quatre will try killing himself.

But causing insanity is fun, Rina... T-T And so is trying to make others suicidal! D:

And don't worry, if Sandrock does throw himself off a cliff, Quatre can always snuggle up with Marvalk...when he's done snuggling up with The Sharpie Master... >_> *pouts for not being able to get close enough to pluck the stupid chicken*