Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

xd.png Thanks, guys. *hugs* SEE I CAN DRAW GUD WHEN I WANT TO HURHUR.

He really does. >_>;

I guess in a non-retarded style is what I meant. XDXD; I did have an art thread here... but it must have DIIIED.

Anyways, homework has made me artsy, so hopefully I'll get some crap done that means that I'll be able to work on this cra- I mean comic. wink.gif

I guess in a non-retarded style is what I meant. XDXD; I did have an art thread here... but it must have DIIIED.

Anyways, homework has made me artsy, so hopefully I'll get some crap done that means that I'll be able to work on this cra- I mean comic. wink.gif

HUA you said your comic is cra- *beat with a stick*

Your riddle is hurting my brain. XC

Hurhur. And, yes, it should.

Thanks. :3

There WILL be a comic today, guize, and it's being worked on... buuut because I feel bad at not doing much of anything, here's a W.I.P for comic three to tide you over. =V

user posted image

BE HAPPY. This comic might be done tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how good I feel. Ah well, a new redone comic.

Hurhur. And, yes, it should.

Thanks. :3

There WILL be a comic today, guize, and it's being worked on... buuut because I feel bad at not doing much of anything, here's a W.I.P for comic three to tide you over. =V

user posted image

BE HAPPY. This comic might be done tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how good I feel. Ah well, a new redone comic.

Epic.

St. ATG is steadily becoming my favorite character, the more I draw this comic.

Anyway, here's the new comic.

As Dust Storm's accent gets more and more pronounced, she fails harder and harder at life. And that's mildly concerning, because she has my accent... an easier and more refined version of it, but still.

user posted image

This is probably very biased of me, but Sandrock is my fave char. >.>....<.<.......^ ^;;

Anyway.....did DS just blow herself up on that plant? O.o

St. ATG is steadily becoming my favorite character, the more I draw this comic.

Anyway, here's the new comic.

As Dust Storm's accent gets more and more pronounced, she fails harder and harder at life. And that's mildly concerning, because she has my accent... an easier and more refined version of it, but still.

user posted image

And we're back to them on the tree...

Yes. Yes she did. And, yes, it's biased, but so am I - Drache and Drago were my favorites for the longest time. >_>

That's ALMOST how they got on the tree... there are the couple more comics until Kai realizes just WHY he's so pissed at her. She did more.

O.o She managed to piss Sandrock off? That has to be a whole new level of annoying because it takes A LOT to get him that mad.

Yes. Yes she did. And, yes, it's biased, but so am I - Drache and Drago were my favorites for the longest time. >_>

That's ALMOST how they got on the tree... there are the couple more comics until Kai realizes just WHY he's so pissed at her. She did more.

So if getting blown into the air doesn't get them stuck in a tree I wonde what did... A MOUSE!

Well, she did sort of straddle him, scream in his ear, and cover his eyes when they were very barely perching on the tree top. And she did get him into this by blowing him up in the first place. And she didn't really do a damn thing when Kai got raped until it concerned her. And... hell, just about everything she's done so far is enough to piss him off.

And it doesn't help that he's met her before.

LIES THAT WASN'T A SPOILER. Don't bother selecting the white space above this or anything, no sirree. -shot-

Well, getting blown up certainly did get them into the tree, but Dust Storm decided to be a jerk in the way that she did it. =V

Also, I finally remembered where I got the main inspiration for Kai and Dust Storm's relationship. Hellbound - Mel and Guy. >_> See what I mean? And, hell, even St. ATG's in here...

I'm going to assume the guy in stripes in supposed to represent Sandrock and the demon is DS and the creepy big guy is St. ATG. At least....that's from what I can see. xd.png

And Sandrock has met DS before? O.o

In this comic, he has. xd.png Being the good chap he is, you know.

And, yes. xd.png I love Hellbound. It is excellent.

Of course he is. ^ ^ He's one of the ones most easily taken advantage of in my scroll. >.>.....I probably shouldn't have revealed that. xd.png

No, don't worry, I already knew it and took full advantage of it in my comic.

I DON'T CARE THAT THIS IS AN ILLEGAL BUMP I HAVE AN UPDATE IT COUNTS.

user posted image

Dust Storm ain't no foo'. Also, because, even though I tried, I'm afraid this comic is horribly unclear. Basically, they saw a sharp tree, and Dust Storm was gonna take the blow, so she put Kai in her place. LAUGH.

That's so much like this comic it isn't even funny: CLICK FOR COMEDY

This won't be the only comic today. I just want to upload it before I forget.

I seriously enjoy your comics Zovesta, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!! *gives cookie*

Btw, Thanks for being awesome. Did I mention that? >____>

DX Poor Sandrock! If he isn't plotting DS's murder by now, then he probably never will. lol

I just finished reading your comics, Zovesta X3 They're really cool! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next :3

@athdaraxen: ROFL. Thanks! xd.png *hugs* I always love seeing new readers. wink.gif

@grishiu: Yay, grish! biggrin.gif Thanks. X3

@RinaChiba: Hey, make up your mind, either he's an censorkip.gif*** or he's a push-over. XDXD Still, though, srsly.

Also, yay, redone comic! I told you guys I'd get a new one done today... tonight... whatever.

user posted image

user posted image

Changes:

More dramatic second panel.

More facial expression.

Some of the lines changed, or simply reworded, to fit better with the character's personality.

St. ATG can now pull a mirror from nowhere, for some reason.

Drache has his PlayDrake and cig, for some reason.

Hey, guys, guess what, St. ATG is actually a girl! Whudathunkit.

SHINY.

Yaaay. biggrin.gif

Now, a question to you guys... I'm getting sort of bored of the forest story arc, so what do you guys think to more frequent updates ONLY until we get to a part where I'm less bored? The next few comics will be very short and very slow, so if I updated it to two, maybe three times a week, you'd still be getting the same quality of work, just more of it faster. Thoughts?