Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

You guys know there's gonna be a comic today, though, right?

And Happy Halloween. wink.gif

AHHHHHHHHHH

*glomps* I WUB YOU!!! xd.png

And I wub you, too. xd.png Sorry, guys. It'll probably be up in a few hours. It is, after all, a holiday special... and when I say special, I mean a hell of a lot of work.

And I wub you, too. xd.png Sorry, guys. It'll probably be up in a few hours. It is, after all, a holiday special... and when I say special, I mean a hell of a lot of work.

xd.png*clinging to zovesta*xd.png MA ZOVESTA!!! xd.png

It is your insanity that keeps me from going insane.

Keep up the work.

So guys. It is trick-or-treating time (at least in my head), so I got you both a trick and a treat. The treat? You get five comics tonight. Yup. Five actual, very real comics. The trick? They're in black and white and the lines haven't been gone over.

Still, I hope you guys like them because they were fun to make, even though right now all I want to do is pass out. And never wake up. Ever again.

<3 Happy Halloween! This comic was actually made last year, but as I was lazy last year, it was never uploaded. So here's the new version!

user posted image

And now... to collapse.

So guys. It is trick-or-treating time (at least in my head), so I got you both a trick and a treat. The treat? You get five comics tonight. Yup. Five actual, very real comics. The trick? They're in black and white and the lines haven't been gone over.

Still, I hope you guys like them because they were fun to make, even though right now all I want to do is pass out. And never wake up. Ever again.

<3 Happy Halloween! This comic was actually made last year, but as I was lazy last year, it was never uploaded. So here's the new version!

user posted image

And now... to collapse.

YEASH MOAR AWESOMNESSES!!!

Nice comic(s). Goodni

user posted image

And now... to collapse.

I think you just found a new charrie... xd.png I lub the white dragon... o3o. But lol you included the new Halloween dragon? I love you.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

That comic was great! Can you give us the pic for the pumpkin? ;]

Amusing at the end, too. Dust storm's like, "Wow, that's so awesome" xd.png

Yeah, Dr. H (Heilung) is gonna be a recurring character. She's actually gonna appear in the canon comic pretty soon. She's more of an ass, though, later.

And I'm glad you guys like it. xd.png And why would I? It's Edward Cullen, after all. wink.gif

O.O..........Keel eet!!!!! Rip it to shreds and cast the remains into the firey pits of hell!!!!!

-ahem- Seriously.....kill the pumpkin and put it out of our misery before it starts stalking some poor, naive living dragon.

Doctor H...

Is that a spoof of Doctor G?

Gosh I hate that show.

This comic is amazing! 8D

Edited by Dashidragon

Yeah. xd.png I love Dr. G, medical examiner. But that might have something to do with having nurses for parents. >_>

I'm glad! xd.png

klinneah: Lol, do it, do it!

OK since there is no IITMC today anybody know any other webcomics I could read?

Heh... I liked the comic, it was pretty dem cool.

Do you really put other people's dragons in your comic? I have Worldbender the megalomanic Magi, Murderhorn the insanely irritable Red, two bodyguard Winters, Moonbeam And Starlight the almost hippy Split, and a Dino called Jimmy McGuffin... Oh, and a Guardian called Long Talon Of The Law.

Edited by Ruins

crazywargod: Try Pebble Version. o3o

Ruins: Not anymore. xd.png Sorry. But thanks!

Nevermind. I'll probably try and do my own one, with my scroll dragons. smile.gif

I'mma do my own, with dragons from the wilderness.

It's probably not going to be as funny as yours, though.

CURSES. I HAVE COMPETITION. *shoots wildly into the air*

Nah, srsly, have fun guize. <3 Let me see it when you're done. If I have time, I am creating a more serious comic about DC, after all. =V The more the merrier.