Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

xd.png I'm glad you guys enjoy it! smile.gif

Also, I was thinking about it, and, chances are, this comic will be going for quite a few more years. o3o;

YIPPEE!!!

Okay questions

1)What explosion?

2)...Hm. Seems I only have one question...

The explosion? Well, you'll have to see for yourself in a couple of updates. This is one of those "cut ahead to half an hour" cop-outs people always use. =V

The explosion? Well, you'll have to see for yourself in a couple of updates. This is one of those "cut ahead to half an hour" cop-outs people always use. =V

Oh good. I thought I missed something.

My question is... do wing membranes grow back in? O__o

Oh noes!!! Sandrock's wings!!!!!!!

btw, I loved that Thanksgiving one. xd.png Sandrock's life WAS perfect until he got kidnapped.

Hey, guys. If you're pissed as to why it took me so long to finish this comic, let me explain to you why you shouldn't be mad at ME.

See, I've been walking a lot lately. It's how I come up with ideas. And, poor crazywargod has been confused whenever I mention that I'm working on a new comic. xd.png; See, I actually have about a million other comics as WIPs... I haven't drawn them, but I've plotted two of them out. One I expect to be drawing soon, so I've been thinking about that one. There is a point to this story, keep listening.

Well, since it's such a new idea, I've needed to think a lot. That means three to four hours a day of walking in a circle, since that's the only area I'm allowed to walk in. And when I think, I completely space out. So it makes sense that I would slip on a walnut and sprain my ankle. And, for me walking = no inspiration. So yeah. =I I wasn't in the mood to draw at all. Think, if I just hadn't sprained my ankle, this comic could have been up sixteen hours ago.

Long story short, I was walking, so I sprained my ankle, and wasn't in the mood to draw. Why do I think you shouldn't kill me? Because it was really the walnut's fault. That's why I'm encouraging you to eat a walnut today.

-shot-

Well, I didn't have time to draw another redone comic. Maybe tomorrow or next week. Who knows.

user posted image

Less of a joke this update. You'll find that with the Kai arc there will be quite a few comics without humour at all, though the reason why will vary. Yes, yes, I suck.

As a side note, I really like this background.

Hey, guys. If you're pissed as to why it took me so long to finish this comic, let me explain to you why you shouldn't be mad at ME.

See, I've been walking a lot lately. It's how I come up with ideas. And, poor crazywargod has been confused whenever I mention that I'm working on a new comic. xd.png; See, I actually have about a million other comics as WIPs... I haven't drawn them, but I've plotted two of them out. One I expect to be drawing soon, so I've been thinking about that one. There is a point to this story, keep listening.

Well, since it's such a new idea, I've needed to think a lot. That means three to four hours a day of walking in a circle, since that's the only area I'm allowed to walk in. And when I think, I completely space out. So it makes sense that I would slip on a walnut and sprain my ankle. And, for me walking = no inspiration. So yeah. =I I wasn't in the mood to draw at all. Think, if I just hadn't sprained my ankle, this comic could have been up sixteen hours ago.

Long story short, I was walking, so I sprained my ankle, and wasn't in the mood to draw. Why do I think you shouldn't kill me? Because it was really the walnut's fault. That's why I'm encouraging you to eat a walnut today.

-shot-

Well, I didn't have time to draw another redone comic. Maybe tomorrow or next week. Who knows.

user posted image

Less of a joke this update. You'll find that with the Kai arc there will be quite a few comics without humour at all, though the reason why will vary. Yes, yes, I suck.

As a side note, I really like this background.

Yes, poor me. PITY ME!!! *machine gun shot*

Damn you walnut!!! *Eats some*

Less of a joke but still funny. Come on how is DS in a hole NOT funny?

Just find a way to embaress or torment Sandrock. That's humor enough because he's such an easily embaressed sweety. xd.png

.......Red herb? *wonders what that means*

Great, now I'm thinking of my idea. What happens when Kai is a woman, on a religious journey, has murderous urges like Dust Storm, is a complete shut in, and has a blind Drache for a love interest? -shot-

I really should find more ways to embarrass Kai, though. In this comic, I definitely changed a lot of his story. xd.png So he's basically been through it all and has just sort of given up hope. As he tells his therapist.

If you've played Resident Evil 4, the joke in the next comic might make some sense. xd.png

@crazywargod: I PITY YOU. *lowers gun*

That's true. Dust Storm is so very messed up. And she's been in a hole (metaphorically) for too many years. Makes sense for it to be literal.

Great, now I'm thinking of my idea. What happens when Kai is a woman, on a religious journey, has murderous urges like Dust Storm, is a complete shut in, and has a blind Drache for a love interest? -shot-

I really should find more ways to embarrass Kai, though. In this comic, I definitely changed a lot of his story. xd.png So he's basically been through it all and has just sort of given up hope. As he tells his therapist.

If you've played Resident Evil 4, the joke in the next comic might make some sense. xd.png

@crazywargod: I PITY YOU. *lowers gun*

That's true. Dust Storm is so very messed up. And she's been in a hole (metaphorically) for too many years. Makes sense for it to be literal.

Umm all forms of hilarious happen that's what. *prays for gender bender day then shot*

I knew red herb was a resident evil joke setup. While I dislike resident evil in general I know RE4 (5 was the only one I liked).

Rofl.

Roflmfao.

Oddly enough, it's one of my few serious works. Though it's sort of hard when this is constantly happening:

Drache: Gawd, you're such a prude. What are you, a nun?

Kai: Oh my, no. Not anymore, at least.

Drache: Hm?

Kai: They sort of threw me out.

Drache: Of what?

Kai: The city.

Drache: What? For what?

Kai: Oh, for killing one of the nuns and then drinking her blood.

Drache: ... *slowly lets go of hand, backs up slowly*

Kai: My god's talking to me again...

Drache: *full sprint away*

That is basically the story in the nutshell. >_>;

Really? Well, you know me, I was raised on odd things, RE4 was one of them. Watched my sister play it. Every time I try, I drop the remote and run screaming from the room. My heart doesn't settle down for a half hour afterwards, and I have heart problems. So, yeah. No playing it for me. xd.png

Great, now you made me lol at your rofl and roflmfao.

Bwah, I never played any RE games...but oh well. The only thing I can think of in a game that was 'funny' was in Baldur's Gate...

PICKPOCKET THE GUY FOR HIS GOLDEN LONGJOHNS >;D

Oh, and lol at the dude managing to get stuck in a hole. Seriously, can a dragon even FIND a hole big enough in the woods to fall in? xd.png

ROFL DO IT DO IT DO IT

She's very special. Nah, she probably dug it herself. >_> Weasel that she is.

Or she fell into a pit where one of those vine dragons used to live... O.o

Or perhaps... it's a pitfall to disaster! (which, the entire comic is just that, so there that pitfall hast to be MUCH BIGGER than that!)

Oh, and they're not longjohns, they're 'pantaloons'. But, really, what's the difference? They're shiny and gold and you pickpocket them off a guy who's wearing them. Set pickpocket to 9001 and JUMP HIM! Or, just ask him for them; but that's just lame ;P

Oddly enough, it's one of my few serious works. Though it's sort of hard when this is constantly happening:

Drache: Gawd, you're such a prude. What are you, a nun?

Kai: Oh my, no. Not anymore, at least.

Drache: Hm?

Kai: They sort of threw me out.

Drache: Of what?

Kai: The city.

Drache: What? For what?

Kai: Oh, for killing one of the nuns and then drinking her blood.

Drache: ... *slowly lets go of hand, backs up slowly*

Kai: My god's talking to me again...

Drache: *full sprint away*

That is basically the story in the nutshell. >_>;

Really? Well, you know me, I was raised on odd things, RE4 was one of them. Watched my sister play it. Every time I try, I drop the remote and run screaming from the room. My heart doesn't settle down for a half hour afterwards, and I have heart problems. So, yeah. No playing it for me. xd.png

Great, now you made me lol at your rofl and roflmfao.

Wow. I think you broke my funny bone. That is so funny I can't laugh anymore.

I watched my brother play the whole thing lol.

PH34R M4 m4]} R0/=1 4N]} R0/=1M/=40!!! >:]

@Neutual Demon: Who asks when you can steal?

Pitfall to disaster? ... Actually, that reminds me. Soon I will have to link a few comics, rather than post the image, because of, you know, DC rules about R rated stuff. That sorta stuff. :I

@crazywargod: Would you believe it's extremely sexual? -shot- xd.png I'm glad I can make you laugh, though. You really should read Hellbound, that whole part was stolen from this comic.

I don't know what that says, but I laughed anyway.

@Neutual Demon: Who asks when you can steal?

Pitfall to disaster? ... Actually, that reminds me. Soon I will have to link a few comics, rather than post the image, because of, you know, DC rules about R rated stuff. That sorta stuff. :I

@crazywargod: Would you believe it's extremely sexual? -shot- xd.png I'm glad I can make you laugh, though. You really should read Hellbound, that whole part was stolen from this comic.

I don't know what that says, but I laughed anyway.

Yes actually.

Wow now that is funny.

PH34R M4 )34|) spelling.

Female........religious..........Sandrock...................*flees*

Seriously, though, it probably wouldn't take to much to actually embaress Sandrock. In fact, you could probably make him suicidal if you remind him of St. ATG..........er........please don't. I don't want my dragon (and fave char) to die. xd.png *wonders whatever happened to that egg*

And for the record....never played any RE game for lack of a system.

Edited by RinaChiba

Drako_tamer: It's a flashback. He hasn't lost his wings yet.

crazywargod: Yeah, Hellbound is epic. xd.png

RinaChiba: :I Well, you know. I do have to make comparisons.

He is a good straight man. xd.png Actually, your post will be hilarious in a while... OH HINDSIGHT.