Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Good as always, I see the second dragon also. It has the same color as male splits and if your look closely you can see 1 head (One is cut off from view) and 2 necks. It's either Drago and Drache or another male split.

Ooooo dear, split rivalry, this cannot end well.

Rofl, thank you. xd.png Nah, D&D are just passed out... due to slingshot heads. Granted, if anyone saw my old animation of just that happening... =V It's a reference to that.

Given that I'm sick, I'll have time to work on the comic even during the weekdays.

crazywargod: I meant if that was the dragon you meant. xd.png

Dash: She's there to kill knights - it's the perfect job for her.

Yes that. X3

It's been Sunday for over three hours where I'm at, but if you think I'm going to position this fat ass to a position where I can start drawing, you've got another thing coming.

... >_> Well, I'm feeling ambitious anyway. FIIIIINE. Why do I always put this off until Saturday night?

Juanfan: Thanks! <3

It's been Sunday for over three hours where I'm at, but if you think I'm going to position this fat ass to a position where I can start drawing, you've got another thing coming.

... >_> Well, I'm feeling ambitious anyway. FIIIIINE. Why do I always put this off until Saturday night?

Juanfan: Thanks! <3

I wub you zovesta. You are awesome. No lol, is trufax.

You know it. biggrin.gif Aw, thank you. <3

user posted image

So we're now 18 comics into the new style - 18 was the last comic to have the old style. Funny, huh?

You know it. biggrin.gif Aw, thank you. <3

user posted image

So we're now 18 comics into the new style - 18 was the last comic to have the old style. Funny, huh?

Oh shiz. D&D are waking up xd.png

Really how stupid can you get. When running away you make sure you are out of sight of the chasers. Even if they are asleep. Oh well funnier for us. tongue.gif

Dust Storm is the one leading (since Kai doesn't want to be an ass and save them) and we all know how much common sense that she has. They really are lucky that D&D can't fly and are both lazy and old. >_>

I hope D&D don't move too fast. Sandrock, make sure you wake....no....just leave her, like you did your egg. ^ ^ You don't need to be mistreated by her.

I should say that to my sis one day. X3

"I'm full of food and sick of looking at you. G'night."

What are those two gonna think when they see D&D have woken up?

No, wait, I have an idea! "OSHI-"

Dust Storm is the one leading (since Kai doesn't want to be an ass and save them) and we all know how much common sense that she has. They really are lucky that D&D can't fly and are both lazy and old. >_>

xd.png

Drako_tamer: Yeah, true, because it's hard to say who's slower. D&D are used to running for their lives. They might be able to sprint for ten seconds, then shuffle up the hill. DS can only hover, and Kai is too nice to leave her in his tracks. >_>

RinaChiba: Sure, he doesn't, but he will. Because I make everyone an extreme in my comic. biggrin.gif

Drako_tamer: Yeah, true, because it's hard to say who's slower. D&D are used to running for their lives. They might be able to sprint for ten seconds, then shuffle up the hill. DS can only hover, and Kai is too nice to leave her in his tracks. >_>

RinaChiba: Sure, he doesn't, but he will. Because I make everyone an extreme in my comic. biggrin.gif

Oh so kai is extremely nice? D&D, or at least one D, has a extreme want of eggs? ST.ATG is extremely creepy? DS is extremely ????.?

St. ATG = extremely an hero

DS = extremely lazy, bratty, violent, etc

Drago = extreme gay stereotype/motherly

Drache = extreme straight stereotype/womanizer

Kai = extremely friendly and tolerant

Trust me, you'll be seeing a real creep soon enough. St. ATG looks tame in comparison.

Edited by Zovesta

Trust me, you'll be seeing a real creep soon enough. St. ATG looks tame in comparison.

Can't wait then. >:3

"I'm full of food and sick of looking at you. G'night."

Made my day. xd.png

Those are some extreme extremes. They all need a specialized shrink. xd.png *wonders who is extreme creep is*

WHY I DO WONDER INDEED IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S IN MY SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING NO-SIRREE. biggrin.gif

You don't need names said but what other extremes have you used?

The worst part? He's bi. He loves everyone, ever. Even if they're not living. Yeah, fleeing is in order.