Mood

Pessimist/Optimist

Mean/Nice

Good/Evil

Scared of something (or everything)

Cleanliness

Ext...........................

lizardtail: Thanks! biggrin.gif

crazywargod: Oh god I basically use all extremes. =V In this comic, though? I don't know yet. I only know that Sli'Sil is a horrible pervert and Heilung will be a hard-ass nurse. Everyone else, I'll see how they react in the comic. -shot-

The worst part? He's bi. He loves everyone, ever. Even if they're not living. Yeah, fleeing is in order.

O.O............*runs for the hills and drags Sandrock along*

Sandrock- O.o

A creepy silver................ that will be scary when it happens. Also in randomness if Kai and DustStorm ever find a vamp egg, will they use it as a 'time bomb' by giving it to Drago since he can't no to eggs?

I have a feeling I sparked a new st/shot before I can be stupid

Yay it's Sunday! Can't wait to see what you've got for us this week, Zov.

The past few comics have been great.

Still lurking despite my lack of posting in response to the last two xd.png

I like the first two slides of the last comic :3

Can't wait to see the new one today.

*turns into annoying n00b for a moment* And still waiting eagerly for when Super Villian makes her debut.

:/ *feels very n00bish now for bringing it up*

Lol she will make it soon enough, though it'll just be a cameo... and I'll be adding a mustache/whiskers on her. >=D

I'm glad you've still been reading, I was wondering where you went. xd.png

I woke up at 5 AM and proceeded to draw the comic... only to get pissed and rip it into pieces. So it's now in the colouring stage. >_>

Ablargleblarphitsmutreqtymncexz

CAN'T WAIT!!!

As for my goldfish I ran into a block TT^TT my imagination won't flow and it sucks TT^TT

Awww! D:

user posted image

I found a very simple way to do the comic... instead of doing all of that annoying colouring (and being very super careful with making the inside of the speech bubbles white) I just left the comic at its original size (3234x1316) and coloured it... then did the speech bubbles and resized it. Saved me, like, an hour. See that last panel's colouring? Done in about five minutes. Before it would have taken 10. Woo!

They are pretty senile - the other characters are nutty enough to cover it, though. That and they're mainly bored, so you don't get to really see what they're like - or, rather, what they used to be like.

Another ATG? *shudders* Please let Sandrock's baby be more like Sandrock! We don't need a SECOND ATG.

Awww! D:

user posted image

I found a very simple way to do the comic... instead of doing all of that annoying colouring (and being very super careful with making the inside of the speech bubbles white) I just left the comic at its original size (3234x1316) and coloured it... then did the speech bubbles and resized it. Saved me, like, an hour. See that last panel's colouring? Done in about five minutes. Before it would have taken 10. Woo!

Any help would be nice. Like a theam. I find if I have no guidelines at all and go from nothing I have too many ideas clashing which causes me to go blank.

So their not going to even chase them....................... pfft

Another great comic as usual.

Eh, not only are they lazy, they have several tricks up their non-existent sleeves. If they wanted to, they could send a crazed vine dragon to go haul their asses back. But they're senile, lazy, and enjoy a funner show.

Thanks. <3 Hm... to name my dragons, I always use foreign words and combine them. smile.gif

Name:I Can Not Remember

Stupid name it stupid but it fits the current description.

This dragon is extremely forgetful. How it has survived to adulthood is unknown as it often forgets to eat and even to breathe. It never remembers it's own gender or others for that matter. It never remembers where it is or how it got there. It, however, has perfect memory of others faces and names even though it forgot it's own name long ago. It can often be seen splashing about uselessly, forgetting it was splashing, and repeating the process.

Please pick and prod as necessary.

This dragon is extremely forgetful. How it has survived to adulthood is unknown, as it often forgets to eat and even to breathe. It never remembers its own gender or other's, for that matter. It never remembers where it is or how it got there. It, however, has a perfect memory of other's faces and names even though it forgot its own name long ago. It can often be seen splashing about uselessly, forgetting it was splashing, and repeating the process.

I FEEXED IT.

Thanks zovesta. Just waiting for it to be approved.

Also it's SUNDAY!!! Bring in some INSANITY!!!

Insanity you say? *rips off businessman suit, rampages around town, screaming "FIDDLE FADDLE"*

Oh wait you mean the comic. Then, here you go. Seriously, thanks, guys. biggrin.gif -hugs-

Sorry it's so late in the day - I've actually managed to straighten out my hours, so I was outside all day until 7PM... and that's when I started working on this comic. sleep.gif Wow. That means this comic took about 4 hours. That's... sad. >___>;

Also, Kai isn't sure whether to say "You fool! You foolish fool! Now you will burn to death and we'll be discovered!" or "Why didn't I think of that?"

user posted image

Insanity you say? *rips off businessman suit, rampages around town, screaming "FIDDLE FADDLE"*

Oh wait you mean the comic. Then, here you go. Seriously, thanks, guys. biggrin.gif -hugs-

Sorry it's so late in the day - I've actually managed to straighten out my hours, so I was outside all day until 7PM... and that's when I started working on this comic. sleep.gif Wow. That means this comic took about 4 hours. That's... sad. >___>;

Also, Kai isn't sure whether to say "You fool! You foolish fool! Now you will burn to death and we'll be discovered!" or "Why didn't I think of that?"

user posted image

... just ...