TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I became Silver right for the Black Friday release, bahaa. I would have been halfway finished with the Silver trophy status had I not taken a good hiatus before that.

Gold, then again I have been here since 2008... >_>

Gold.. :b

almost 600.

Started playing on 2010 and had a long hiatus for a year on.. i think 2011 or 2012.. s:

gold. I'm almost at 900 dragons, I started playing in 2008. I would also love for a higher trophy level with more egg slots smile.gif

Edited by anemone

I have gold.

I currently have 1658 dragons. smile.gif

My first dragon was caught on May 25, 2009

I have a gold trophy. 912 dragons. :3 My aim is 1000!

My first bunch of dragons were caught on January 18, 2010.

I'd love if there was a platinum trophy. 8D

I have a gold trophy. 912 dragons. :3 My aim is 1000!

My first bunch of dragons were caught on January 18, 2010.

I'd love if there was a platinum trophy. 8D

Platinum would be cool. I feel like before I had trophies, I had a goal to shoot for (to obtain the trophies and level up). Now that I am at Gold, I feel like "well... what now...". Don't get me wrong, of course I still breed and collect dragons, but it might be nice to have another level or two to have a visible goal again. smile.gif

Still at Bronze. I got my Silver last month, then lost it because I released a bunch of inbreds due to my mini replacement project. I'll get it "for real" with the new Valentine's dragon, probably.

Platinum would be cool. I feel like before I had trophies, I had a goal to shoot for (to obtain the trophies and level up). Now that I am at Gold, I feel like "well... what now...". Don't get me wrong, of course I still breed and collect dragons, but it might be nice to have another level or two to have a visible goal again. smile.gif

I reached 2000 dragons a few weeks ago. I got my gold trophy just after the egg limits were increased in 2011, and it would be nice to have more levels, platinum at 1000, then maybe gemstones like emerald, ruby, diamond, for the 2500, 5000 and 10000 dragon levels. In any case, I'll just keep on going. lol

Sky's the limit! biggrin.gif