TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some days ago I got my Silver badge! wub.gif Now I'm applying for the Gold, but it will not be an easy walk...

Bronze.

If Leetle Tree counts, I need 34 to get the Silver, if not, I still need 35 dragons to earn the Silver happy.gif

Acrata, the Leetle Tree counts. At the top of your scroll, if you click on the Change Sort Order link and then click on the Custom Sort link, you can see how many dragons you have on your scroll, and the Leetle Tree shows up as one of them.

I'm getting closer and closer to the gold throphy...I think I'll only need about 10 more once my current eggs/hatchlings grow up. *excited*

I have a bronze right now. Can't wait for it to turn silver.

Reason one: such a pretty color.

Reason two: So. Many. Dragons. Mineminemine.

(At least it'll feel like so many dragons to me; it seems small in comparison to peeps with 1000+ dragons. wink.gif )

I am at the 500 mark!!! As soon as the little eggs hatch, I should get my Gold trophy!

Took me one year of dedication to get 500 dragons. Woot!

laugh.gif

I'm exactly nine dragons away from the gold trophy. *glares at the server* Come back up NOW.

Edited by BadgerPride

I am 34 dragons off a Platinum trophy. WOW. I would already be there but I have taken almost a year off of DC. ohmy.gif

Was bronze when I voted in the poll; as of the servers coming back up, it's now silver. biggrin.gif

Gold trophy. Gonna work on getting over 1000 dragons. biggrin.gif

Got the gold trophy a couple of weeks ago. Now I work hard on the next 500. laugh.gif