TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am thrilled with my Bronze - I just joined after Thanksgiving, so, I think I am moving along pretty nicely! :-)

Gold - about 800, I think.

Does anyone know of a viewable scroll with more than 1000 dragons?

@ ThatDeadGirl - yes, it changes if you get more

Breeder with the most Dragons (Adults): Flame Rising - 1701 Dragons

From DC Records. No idea whether that scroll is visible, though *goes to check*

I have a gold I have 556 dragons if

you want to count them just click Change Sort Order then Custom Sort scroll down and the count is on the left hand side biggrin.gif

I'm still at bronze. About 20 away from silver though.

I got the gold trophy as soon as they came out. I had no idea i had so many dragons xd.png

549 dragons altogether (including frozens, eggs, leetle tree, dinos and chickens, not counting the 1 dead egg) not bad since i released about 100 or so inbreds and long lineaged

Edited by whitedragon313711

I'm having a Gold Trophy, that makes me totally looking forward to the new limits and maybe, but only maybe, other Trophies, but I somehow doubt it will happen - new trophies could mean more limits and that would make the game muuuuuch more easy.

Gold. I'm eagerly awaiting a crystal/diamond/platinum trophy for 1k + dragons though, as I'm nearly there. *_*

Gold. I'm eagerly awaiting a crystal/diamond/platinum trophy for 1k + dragons though, as I'm nearly there. *_*

What? You mean there'll be more trophies?? xd.png yay

Silver.. 103 away from Gold. Would be much higher if I don;t occasionally dissapear for months at a time. Ah well.

I'm a newb, so I only have a bronze trophy so far.

(And about half of those are frozen hatchlings for Common Rescues.)

Need about 180 dragons to get my gold trophy rolleyes.gif

There should be Platinum and then Diamond, I think.

I think there'll be some problem to distinguish platinum one from silver one biggrin.gif

Well, I've added 300 since I took the poll and now have a Gold trophy.

And about a Platinum trophy...rbb115 is right: there'd be no good way to distinguish it from the Silver.

A Diamond one could be problematic, too, as there possibly wouldn't be enough color differentiation, either. It would have to rely on sparkling or something.

I have a silver, and just got it, so won't be getting a gold for a while. A platinum and diamond trophy would definitely be cool, but I have to agree with the little color difference between the silver trophy.

Edited by lilraindrop

Ooh now, when my 2 striped grew up, I finally reached the shiny golden trophy =) I'm so happy to see it decorating my scroll. :3

And about a Platinum trophy...rbb115 is right: there'd be no good way to distinguish it from the Silver.

A Diamond one could be problematic, too, as there possibly wouldn't be enough color differentiation, either. It would have to rely on sparkling or something.

The platinum trophy could be distinguished by making it much more white, and the diamond could be coloured like the transparent glass baubles.