TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a bronze trophy, and if I remember the number right, I only need 40 more for the silver.

*SQUEEEE! I think my personal lineage should take care of that, so hopefully I'll get it soon. *

I have gold xd.png I've never heard of platinum, though.

That's because there isn't one.

I have over 2000. The gold trophy (500) is the highest level trophy.

That's because there isn't one.

I have over 2000. The gold trophy (500) is the highest level trophy.

How'd you get so many.. O,O

How'd you get so many.. O,O

If I remember correctly, most of them were frozen before a limit was placed on how many hatchlings one could freeze.

I have bronze. I just last week got my 100th dragon. biggrin.gif

Onwards and upwards for silver... smile.gif

Only just got silver about a week ago, but I've already added tons of dragons to that number due to all my reds. They really speed things up so much : D

I'm currently at bronze, but I'll have my silver in about a month (assuming the new limits don't come out before then). smile.gif Yay DC!

Finally gold biggrin.gif

This. ^^^ I just got the gold within the past day or so, when my latest two dragons matured.

I have gold with about 1020 dragons. I'd love for there to be more trophies, even if they didn't have any particular benefits like limit increases. I just think it would be neat to keep trying to aim for the next one.

I have gold with about 1020 dragons. I'd love for there to be more trophies, even if they didn't have any particular benefits like limit increases. I just think it would be neat to keep trying to aim for the next one.

Agree. smile.gif I have a gold with 1473 and would love to have more trophy levels.

Agree. smile.gif  I have a gold with 1473 and would love to have more trophy levels.

I think on of the following options would be great.

1. Don't go directly to diamond next, but to begin a series of precious stones. As the game progresses people are going to end up with thousands of dragons. So I think that, after gold, there should be a particular gem trophy after X hundred more, then a more precious gem after X hundred more, with diamond being something like 10,000.

2. Have the trophies end at either gold or diamond, and then have the badge change from a trophy to something else. There can be a series of those, and then you get the next level image, and on and on.

I'm currently on broze level. Being easily impressed (with myself), i'll probably end up feeling like i've won the game when I get to silver.

I've got 200 dragons apparently (according to Egg Drop Soup) and have had the silver trophy for a while... though I forgot what it takes to get to gold but even so, I'm probably not halfway there xd.png

and Eggs Around The World says I have 444 alive dragons xd.png aw jeez! so 444 it is 'cause I know I have way more than 200.

stats from EATW

Eggs

Hatchlings

Frozen eggs and hatchlings

Caveborn dragons

Adult male dragons

Adult female dragons

Alive dragons

Dead dragons

Most adults raised in 100 days

89 (2010.05.07 - 2010.08.16)

Most adults raised in 1 month

31 (2010.07.16 - 2010.08.16)

Most adults raised in a single day

4 (2009.03.16) [/size]

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I have silver.

For anyone who asks...

50 = Bronze

200 = Silver

500 = Gold

1000 = Platinum

Thanks for letting us know the count for different trophies. I'm silver, half way to gold.

I have had my gold trophy for quite some time now. But when they first came out I had silver with somewhere around 100 dragons more until I had the gold trophy.

I've had the Gold trophy for a little while now, but I agree it'd be nice to have more trophies or badges to look forward to ^^

1000 = Platinum

I'm sorry but platinum doesnt excist. I know people with more than 1000 and they still have a gold batch.

But indeed it would be nice to have more trophies..... i'm needing around 60 dragons until i get to 1000 dragons biggrin.gif

maybe something like this:

50 - bronze

200 - silver

500 - gold(?)

1000 -

1500 -

2000-

3000 -

so by the end you would get new trophy after 500 or 1000 new dragons.... maybe 500 sounds more..... human xd.png

I just got my gold trophy in the last two days. I'm like, uber-proud of myself now. biggrin.gif (even though I know there are plenty of people who have way more dragons than I do tongue.gif)