Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

Sorry I saw this so late. Had bad headache yesterday and went early to bed.

Should be working now. I was sure I already did changes according to http <-> https switch last year. At least I did some https fixing that time. Obviously I hadn't done enough.

Actually I wanted to have checked this somewhen in the last weeks but I didn't got to it.

Sorry... :(

It's FIXED. Let joy be unconfined and all that !

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It's FIXED. Let joy be unconfined and all that !

Awesomeness!

Thank you, @Silverdrak! :)

I am happy to see one of my favorite hatcheries back to normal!

Thanks Silverdrak!  *no guilt tripping about not seeing the problem sooner*

Is, uh, anyone else getting an error message when entering their scroll name?

3 hours ago, Montre said:

Is, uh, anyone else getting an error message when entering their scroll name?

Nope, works for me. I can also enter your name (assuming that your forum name is the same as your scroll).

What error do you get? Did you try clearing your cache?

Hi, not 100% sure, but may be having a problem with eggs/hatchlings being removed from the site. I loaded my scroll on the site this morning to add an ER egg and noticed that a whole bunch of my hatchlings weren't in there. I always use the Lair so was a bit confused. Now, I'm sure I added the ER egg, but a few hours later I go to update my scroll and the ER egg (which is still an egg) is not in site anymore either. This might just me being silly but I was so sure I'd added it. 😖 

For me everything seems fine.

Could you keep an eye on this behaviour? Let me know if that keep happening.

The lair actually don't remove entries unless they are marked dead or grown up/frozen by the Dragon Cave API or if someone removes them.

On 8/27/2019 at 10:45 AM, Fandom Addict said:

Hi, not 100% sure, but may be having a problem with eggs/hatchlings being removed from the site. I loaded my scroll on the site this morning to add an ER egg and noticed that a whole bunch of my hatchlings weren't in there. I always use the Lair so was a bit confused. Now, I'm sure I added the ER egg, but a few hours later I go to update my scroll and the ER egg (which is still an egg) is not in site anymore either. This might just me being silly but I was so sure I'd added it. 😖 

It's worth nothing there are "reverse view-bombers", who take people's eggs and hatchlings out of the fansites, so it could be that someone's doing that? (Do you only use Sylvi's Lair? If you use other hatcheries, is it just happening to Sylvi's Lair?)

Would it be possible to remove the codes for the newly bred 2g thuwed eggs? Some spoilsport added them in and are now gathering views. They are impossible to take out.

Anyone know if Silvi is OK? The hatchery site is not updated to reflect the latest release yet (very unusual for a new release) nor does it look any of the new eggs are on Silverdrak's scroll. 

Hatchery is still working fine, I'm not worried about that.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Hi Silverdrak,

I think I might have found a bug of the site. 

When there are 0 ER hatchlings in the site, anything that's supposed to show below ER hatchlings (basically all non ER items) cannot load.

Could you please check? Thanks a lot!

On 1/27/2021 at 4:50 AM, love_HP said:

Hi Silverdrak,

I think I might have found a bug of the site. 

When there are 0 ER hatchlings in the site, anything that's supposed to show below ER hatchlings (basically all non ER items) cannot load.

Could you please check? Thanks a lot!

I might have the same issue, cus when I put in my scroll's name afterwards the site shows empty, with no dragons and also not mine, so I cannot add them.

I went back to the pure site and there are no ER hatchies, so perhaps that is the cause?

The updateEntry link (the little checkmark next to each creature) doesn't work either, it only returns blankness.

I can't see anything if I try to add my scroll (not that I wanted to right now, but just FYI !

Everything in the ER is also "locked" it seems, the ER eggs are solid hatchlings, and the ER hatchies are solid adults. None of them can be force updated, either. 

Thanks for looking into it. I hope things get resolved quickly.