Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

My scroll seems to appear blank in the site still. I can however update some dragons that I happen to spot that need to be updated.

The problem from February 12th has cropped up again.  Just recently as I had added a couple of ER eggs and just went to remove one of the hatchlings and discovered things went south.  I'll be fogging them as they are stuck in the ER.

Sylvi, this problem is happening for me also. I know I have two eggs in the hatchery, but when I try to load my scroll, I get a blank page.

Also tried removing two adults that had grown up but was unable to remove them.

Edited by missy_

Seems to be back to normal now.  Was able to update my scroll and the check boxes for viewing displayed dragons seems to be working again (removed adult and hatchling in egg ER).

Anyone else having trouble adding dragons to Silvi's? I keep getting "Connection Reset" errors when I try. It could be my painfully slow internet, but I usually succeed adding my dragons til today.

I am unable to reach the site. 

I get:

This page isn't working

lair.silverdrak,de didn't send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

It seems to be okay for me. I just removed one of my hatchies to test and then replaced it and all went as expected.

It finally went through. Glad it wasn't just me. Thanks for the responses.

Still don't work for me.

I got:

This page isn't working

lair.silverdrak,de didn't send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

I've gotten the error message off and on for several days, but I thought it was due to trades.

It did come up briefly for me yesterday, Opened scroll, checked dragons and it fell over again.  Since others at that time could reach the site I suspected intermittent internet difficulties.  Today it seems to be ok, *fingers crossed*

Added my babies! I really like the look you've got going on here tbh, and I like how there's separate sections for how long they have left... Really cool website!

I am getting an error message whenever I try to add my scroll to the site which is this site cannot be reached.

It has been working fine for me. Have had it on refresh  all morning and just added one of my dragons now. No problems at all that I have seen.

I wonder if there's a way for Silvi's to remove stunned hatchlings. There's 1 stunned hatchling in there right now and it's showing as ER. lol

On 1/27/2021 at 11:50 AM, love_HP said:

Hi Silverdrak,

I think I might have found a bug of the site. 

When there are 0 ER hatchlings in the site, anything that's supposed to show below ER hatchlings (basically all non ER items) cannot load.

Could you please check? Thanks a lot!

I think this is not resolved.

This is what it's like when there isn't any ER hatchling in the Hatchi School section: as you can see, the Incubator and Hatchigarden sections have disappeared.

silvi.png.525384a8ca5a4b9eb1a4345fcb1c925f.png

Now if there is 1 item in Hatchi School ( less than 4 days left ) section, it becomes normal.

si.png.4541729c015456e818f8e427186973de.png

When I try to load the site right now, all I am able to see are the eggs in the hatching sands section. None of the other sections seem to be displayed. Anyone else having this issue?

12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

When I try to load the site right now, all I am able to see are the eggs in the hatching sands section. None of the other sections seem to be displayed. Anyone else having this issue?

You can see my post above yours - I believe whenever there are no items in the Hatchie School (ER hatchies) section, this issue occurs.