TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Where can we see our basket? And is it here in the Forum or on the usual DC site... ?

I saw the basket when I looked at someones scroll after they collected some.

I only found 1 so far, but I just started searching.

I hope people still get a surprise thing if there is one even if they didn't collect all the eggs.

I bet TJ is just sitting here watching us ramble over a bunch of eggs and laughing because they are useless. tongue.gif

The eggs don't have to be anything but pretty, at least for me. They're Fabergé, IMO.

Seems that 1 egg appears every 10 minutes on any.. or better on each page.

I think TJ there was a twelve minute cooldown, right?

So can someone explain to me how this works? The appearance of the eggs has less to do with what page you're on and more to do with what time it is? I've found one so far and haven't found any others though I've scoured the site, is it because I have to wait a little longer?

I'm sure I'll be ninja'd before I can type this out. Anyway. Once you've found an egg there's a cooldown period before you can find another one, about 12 minutes.

FINALLY. After 36 eggs, I now also have the coveted Swan Egg.

...Sleep? What is this "sleep" you people speak of? ^^;

OOOOONE more question. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

If you're over your 12 minute time limit, like... If you refresh the page after 20 or so minutes, will the egg be there?

24th-Shiny purply egg with a blue bit near the bottom.

Man, I wish these really would hatch. Hmmmmmm.

The eggs are only on dragon cave's main site and nowhere on the boards, right?

I hope people still get a surprise thing if there is one even if they didn't collect all the eggs.

I bet TJ is just sitting here watching us ramble over a bunch of eggs and laughing because they are useless. tongue.gif

lets hope because i only have 1 egg

Feels like it's been over 12 minutes since I caught my first egg...yet I haven't seen another.

OOOOONE more question. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

If you're over your 12 minute time limit, like... If you refresh the page after 20 or so minutes, will the egg be there?

You don't _have_ to refresh every 12 minutes or so, that's just the minimum amount of time you have to wait before you can find another egg.

The eggs don't have to be anything but pretty, at least for me. They're Fabergé, IMO.

INDEED! X3 So much love for this fact! *hearts*

the easter dragon is off the completed list so maybe...?

eek! easter dragons hatching out of easter eggs! o.o

EDIT: just got mah second one biggrin.gif

the first one looks vaguely like a very pale skywing, the second one, a brightly colored slpitohmygosh!

Edited by glamoursea2

I am a little confused. Will the egg show in you basket? Because I have nothing in my basket but when I click on it, I see one eggie. Can someone help me?

Keep collecting eggs. It'll fill.

You don't _have_ to refresh every 12 minutes or so, that's just the minimum amount of time you have to wait before you can find another egg.

Oh so if you refresh after 20, you see the egg automatically? Or no? God... I'm so tired and confused. xd.png

the easter dragon is off the completed list so maybe...?

There's going to be an easter dragon?

I am a little confused. Will the egg show in you basket? Because I have nothing in my basket but when I click on it, I see one eggie. Can someone help me?

The eggs will show in basket when you get 5 of the festival eggs.

You wanna know what's funny? Yesterday I explained to my mom how important holidays are here because rare dragons are released. And she was all like "Wow," etc. So today when I told her about the Easter Basket stuff, she told the rest of my family I could stay on until I got all of the eggs. :-D Tehehehe.

Hahaha, I'm keeping track using an online countdown place I found. xd.png And I have an even dozen eggs. 8D