TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I'd like these eggs to stay where I can see them when I want to! I would hate for them to just vanish! It would be cool of there was some kind of 'choose your dragon' option, where you could pick one, maybe two, of the eggs to actually hatch into an easter dragon! biggrin.gif

Finally! With this catch user posted image I´ve got all 38!!! YAY! xd.png

Congrats! Have a good Easter.

Just curious if anyone has gotten any duplicate eggs? Or is the program set up so it knows who needs which eggs?? Seems complicated to me! biggrin.gif

I am happy the event lasts longer than a day. This way people who visit the family today still have a chance tomorrow and vice versa.

Well, it won't be calm when the people who are offline for the holiday come back and find out there was an event... :/

yeah lol that will be so funny. i know how that feels, i barely missed the MM event because i had just gotten scroll locked and i saw my friends scroll had some awesome eggs on it...o.o ugh...

26th-Glassy, bubble type egg.

I'd like it if we got to keep the eggs and everyone got a reward. Perhaps a reward for everyone and a slightly better award for those who got all the eggs? I'm not sure. But I still think TJ is up to something. A little odd this happens right after MM?

same here :lol:

Same here XD

I was all like what the ****. this egg shows and doesn't have a description. then I thought. the TJ bunny probally came. So I looked on here.

Ok, I've checked as many pages back as I can and I still don't see any confirmation.

Is it an actual stated fact somewhere that there are only 38 eggs or was that speculation on someone's part?

O.o

WHERE DID YOU PEOPLE FIND THE NAMES?!

Dx

Why must dragoncave make me crazy?

I'm just glad I got the four MM's when I did..

Now, they should just hatch already dry.gif

But yeah, back to my original question in big letters xd.png

Oh, and how many different types is there?

And where can they be found?

[i know the question above me has been asked multiple times, but I couldn't find an answer xd.png]

I've been refreshing continuously for about an hour already but no new egg... O.o I've collected 24 so far.

Ok, I've checked as many pages back as I can and I still don't see any confirmation.

Is it an actual stated fact somewhere that there are only 38 eggs or was that speculation on someone's part?

It seems that no one has found more than 38 eggs, so unless TJ comes up with some surprise 38 is all there is

ughi hafta go and i only got 3 and i'll be gone all day wish me luck =P

19th egg: the metallic blue with white grass and a tiny butterfly

Gee so beautyful!

But I still hope for the glass/liquid one xd.png

"Only" 28 eggs left! 8D This is so the funniest thing I have ever done on DC, I mean it xd.png It is so fun biggrin.gif

I thought someone said he already has 44... ??

Aww.. I really want the green with the golden net on it!

ughi hafta go and i only got 3 and i'll be gone all day wish me luck =P

Throws a leprechaun a pot of gold, and pikix dust.

there is your luck.

I thought someone said he already has 44... ??

Aww.. I really want the green with the golden net on it!

isnt here only 38 different eggs? O_o

This is the most brilliant event I have seen on DC ever! biggrin.gif

I only have three so far, but it's so much fun and calm and nice.

Edited by blah