TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

uh oh. i collected two eggs but when i click on my basket it only shows one of them!

If only I had known that you can only get on egg every 12 minutes, I have no idea what time it was when I got mine xd.png

Awesome though~

Personally I hope there is no special reward. I don't think it would be fair to give a reward for getting all the eggs, without specifying beforehand that there would be a reward for getting all of them.

Anyway, just got my 2nd! Woo!

I bet they vanish right after easter.

Noooooooooo!!!!!!! *pouts*

i hope that if an event happens, everyone who participated gets something instead of only those who got all of the eggs

Agreed

This sounds like an excellent easter holiday! ^__^

I am very happy for you! *cheers*

Aw, thanks. smile.gif

And I got my 11th egg!! smile.gifuser posted image

I bet there's no reward even if you collect them all. I bet after Easter, they vanish right off our scroll and we never see them again.

I bet TJ is having a real LAUGH.

le gasp! i'm right!

one is a skywing (a diff colored one) and ones a split (diff colored, too)

WOWZERS!

I got 5. I realizd all you have to do is get up off comp for like a few minutes come back. visit any pag and it will be there : )

XD

So, really, the egg appears on whichever page you happen to click on every 12 minutes. Cool! xd.png

I got three... Found my third one on the "You decide not to overburden yourself" page. biggrin.gif

I've got 12 so far. Its nice to have an event where you aren't competing against a thousand other people.

Its nice to have an event where you aren't competing against a thousand other people.

This.

I've got them all now. *drags self into bed*

I've got 12 so far. Its nice to have an event where you aren't competing against a thousand other people.

I agree. As much as I love new eggs, I really hate the competition that there is for them. Valentine's is by far the worst. I was there for the '09 drop. It was madness Sparta.

It definitely is!

25th-Orange and Purple.

Another favourite, but still no swan....gah.

I've got them all now. *drags self into bed*

That's amazing!