TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I do not understand.  Where are they?

In the cave, at any of the pages (main, scroll, AP ..). You can collect one egg about every 12 minutes smile.gif

Edited by Nimrodel

Its nice to have an event where you aren't competing against a thousand other people.

*agrees*

agreed.

how do you take a screenshot? plz help! i will hafta go in a few mins...

Press the PRTSC/SYSRQ button on the right of your keyboard.

i now have three, oog im so slow, and my third is so beautiful! its white with vines and roses wrapped around it!

Aaaaand I just got my fourth egg. Yaaaay! It IS every 12 minutes. I'm finding them all in my own Easter basket. xd.png

Okay I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but I don't really get how this event works. Do you have to be unlocked to collect these eggs? I'm confused. I can't read through 88 pages. Anyone help? =p

I clicked on my basket and found a new egg at the bottom! I found my first before I knew about the festival, but it's OK because I clicked on it out of curiosity.

I still reckon TJ is up to something. This is TOO calm for DC.

My exact thoughts. xd.png

EDIT: Why am I ALWAYS STARTING NEW PAGES?! xd.png

Edited by Krissi2197

Okay I'm sure this question has been asked a million times but I don't really get how this event works. Do you have to be unlocked to collect these eggs? I'm confused. I can't read through 88 pages. Anyone help? =p

Nope, you can be super-locked like me. They're collected in a separate basket.

And #12!!!! smile.gifuser posted image

Edited by Kwiggy

You don't have to be unlocked. They appear anywhere at the page, about every 12 minutes. When you click on it it's placed in a basket that appears at the top of your scroll.

Well, it won't be calm when the people who are offline for the holiday come back and find out there was an event... :/

no you dont hafta be unlocked, i am scroll locked and still colledcting them. every 12 minutes or so, refresh and go to a new page and there will be some interesting colored egg and it will add to your collection,. to see your collection, click on the easter basket that appears after you get your first one.

I have 26 and am pleased to have em lol

I usually am last to the "events" of DC

and thankfully I caught my first Fell Egg and couldn't be more happy!

TY TJ!

Thanks TJ and the spriters smile.gif Happy Easter - and Happy Hunting - everyone!

I clicked on my basket and found a new egg at the bottom! I found my first before I knew about the festival, but it's OK because I clicked on it out of curiosity.

same here laugh.gif

Finally! With this catch user posted image I´ve got all 38!!! YAY! xd.png

Congratulations! biggrin.gif