TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

aww I'm at 35. I lost by 3 sad.gif

There's no losing, somebody just finished earlier.

We still get our purty eggs, and the fun of collecting them.

Awww I´ve just got one of my personal favs. Take a look at this nice little fellow user posted image

34/39

That's one of my favs too ^^ I haven't found it yet, though.

I got a double - and I can't get rid of it. Since this one aint leaving, no new ones are popping up.

No fun. ;_;

I got the one at my scroll the starter one anyone wanna help me you can pm me if you really want to.

I got a double - and I can't get rid of it. Since this one aint leaving, no new ones are popping up.

No fun. ;_;

You don't, clear your browser's cache smile.gif

No fun. ;_;

What's a double?

Guys. I think that these eggs are real. Because when I was searching the completed list a while back. I saw a lot (two words, not one) of eggs just like all of these on there.

One second... What if my browser doesn't show the egg? I've been hunting for a while and I didn't see even one...

So far nothing has happened and I haven't seen any more eggs. I'll keep on the lookout for a little while longer though.

Aww, nuwanda3333, don't feel bad. Actually, you should be glad that you aren't as obsessive as me xd.png

One second... What if my browser doesn't show the egg? I've been hunting for a while and I didn't see even one...

That's what we've been saying plenty of times now. Javascript must be enabled.

EDIT: Asandria, if you haven't gotten anything, don't count on getting anything, gotten 2 eggs by now.

Edited by Monkeys

That's one of my favs too ^^ I haven't found it yet, though.

aww...you will find it. *cheers for Nimrodel*

The while you can look at mine...but no touchy. *lol* wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

There IS only 38 eggs, as far as I know. :S At least, only 36 were sprited and two more were added by TJ.

So unless there is a secret egg I don't know about, then its 38.

I didn't find any while searching in Opera (may be my settings, though) but it works fine in Safari.

That's what we've been saying plenty of times now. Javascript must be enabled.

I'll prolly be a noob for saying this, but...

What's that? (Don't want to go offtopic here. PM me if you'd like.)

Guys. I think that these eggs are real. Because when I was searching the completed list a while back. I saw a lot (two words, not one) of eggs just like all of these on there.

That would be interesting if 38 eggs hatched on your scroll at the same time. blink.gif

Maybe these are egg sprites that aren't now going to waste, even if the dragons are (edit: not) going to be released?

All those food and prop, etc. dragons that we were told were pulled?

Edited by Syphoneira

oh wait nevermind :L, this one egg looks like a sunset, pretty

Edited by blargh

There IS only 38 eggs, as far as I know. :S At least, only 36 were sprited and two more were added by TJ.

So unless there is a secret egg I don't know about, then its 38.

Ok. Someone said 34/39. Maybe they just mis-typed.

I maybe get an egg every four or five minutes.

I've also put together an image of every easter egg I've seen in everyone's basket so far, in case anyone cared.