TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I just got a beautiful bronze egg with golden accent colors! smile.gif 16 down, God knows how many to go! I got the swan as well, but it's not my favorite! ;]

God, some people really are buffoons. The questions are answered on the very same page they're posting on, and they still whine.

Your comment is RUDE and uncalled for.

Yes. It shows up on any page until you click it.

What if it appears when you're not on the page? xd.png

I hope we win a new eggy *-* even if were locked hihihi^^'

I just got a beautiful bronze egg with golden accent colors! smile.gif 16 down, God knows how many to go! I got the swan as well, but it's not my favorite! ;]

there is 38 eggs we can get.

Lolz. One more question. Once the egg appears on a page, and you accidentally click on a different link and it brings you to a different page, will the egg still be there when you go back? Or no...?

It should be on whatever new page you're on. As I said, I had three pages open, cave, AP and my scroll and when the 12 minutes came around the egg appeared on all three. tongue.gif So you shouldn't lose it or anything.

how about the basket images? So far I found three different basket images, depending on how many eggs the user collected so far.

Are there more?

Yeah, three basket full-types:

empty > a few eggs > bursting with eggs

and color

greenish, orangish, normal

This thought just came to mind... What if TJ is doing this for an evil reason? Like... Maybe once the event is over, you will get to keep the eggs. I know that isn't evil, but you'll be locked for a LONG time. Specially if they only hatch one by one. xd.png

Edited by Krissi2197

What if it appears when you're not on the page? xd.png

Refresh. There's a twelve minute cooldown. Then another appears.

I noticed that eggs can be ANYWHERE on a page! I just got one and it was next to where it says 'copyright TJ Lipscomb', and another one was in between eggs in someone else's basket.

I wouldn't even be unhappy if all it is is a fun event where we get to collect eggs, even if there's nothing to do with them afterward smile.gif

omg got my first one as soon as i woke up and got on dragcave i saw it next to my lucky girl, dinosaurus pinkie pie. shes my good luck dragon

So can someone explain to me how this works? The appearance of the eggs has less to do with what page you're on and more to do with what time it is? I've found one so far and haven't found any others though I've scoured the site, is it because I have to wait a little longer?

I hope people still get a surprise thing if there is one even if they didn't collect all the eggs.

I bet TJ is just sitting here watching us ramble over a bunch of eggs and laughing because they are useless. tongue.gif

I wouldn't care if I was scroll locked for the next month if these eggs would actually hatch! smile.gif

Seems that 1 egg appears every 10 minutes on any.. or better on each page.

I refreshed several pages and always got the same egg at the same time on several (I think it's all, only that I didn't look at all before grabbing the egg^^) pages.

But anyway I still have a question: anyone knows whats happening to these eggs/basket after easter? Is it then gone and thats it, or what?

Edited by Red Goblin

Seems that 1 egg appears every 10 minutes on any.. or better on each page.

I refreshed several pages and always got the same egg at the same time on several (I think it's all, only that I didn't look at all before grabbing the egg^^).

BUt anyway I still have a question: anyone knows whats happening to these eggs/basket after easter? Is it then gone and thats it, or what?

I really hope they will stay, they are so beautiful.

I hope people still get a surprise thing if there is one even if they didn't collect all the eggs.

I bet TJ is just sitting here watching us ramble over a bunch of eggs and laughing because they are useless. tongue.gif

I wonder what it would be like to be tj right now. huh.gif

38 lovely Easter eggs, thanks so much tJ, spriters and mods.

I suspect this may have been the idea iarsma came up with, mentioned early on in the proceedings?

Edit: TJ's probably about pooped right now, so I think - it would be tired right now, being TJ...

Edited by Syphoneira

I am a little confused. Will the egg show in you basket? Because I have nothing in my basket but when I click on it, I see one eggie. Can someone help me?