TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

There's no losing, somebody just finished earlier.

We still get our purty eggs, and the fun of collecting them.

haha I know, don't worry. Just that someone said someone with 38 was the winner, and I thought I had the most eggs smile.gif been done nothing since morning except hunt eggs and watch sitcoms.. nice day smile.gif

I have 6 eggs biggrin.gif This is so fun xd.png I hope we are going to have thease eggs forever, I dont even know if I want them to hatch! They are so cute =D

Those who also need egg views this is a perfect way to get them...xd.png

I have 5 so far but I'm wandering and doing other things between, its

pretty fun...xd.png

I maybe get an egg every four or five minutes.

I've also put together an image of every easter egg I've seen in everyone's basket so far, in case anyone cared.

This has been around since page 20

This has been around since page 20

Thanks for posting that image guide. It's been super helpful. Which one is the "avatar" one though???

Thanks for posting that image guide. It's been super helpful. Which one is the "avatar" one though???

Third row, second last.

They call it the Avatar egg because of the blue color and the white dots.

Third row, second last.

They call it the Avatar egg because of the blue color and the white dots.

Lol, I get it. Thanks!

The Avatar egg is the dark blue splotchy one with the glowing spots on the side.

Egg time!

I really hope we get to keep these eggs somehow. They're all spectacular! I wanna be able to drool over these gorgeous psuedo-Faberge Easter eggs for the rest of my time here on DC whenever I like on my very own scroll. tongue.gif

This is really fun! Is there a special dragon egg prize or something? I don't know many things about the egg hunt. smile.gif

13 now! I hope I can get my 14th before I have to go. At least they're available for two days. biggrin.gif

Alright guys, looks like 38 is it (for now anyway, we all know that TJ is full of surprises so we'll see!) I'm going to head to bed, please use Monkeys guide so you don't kill my "real" eggs alright? tongue.gif

Thanks so much TJ and all the spriters! This was way fun!!!

Happy Easter everyone!

This is really fun! Is there a special dragon egg prize or something? I don't know many things about the egg hunt. smile.gif

So far it doesn't seem so. But one can hope smile.gif

9 hours of gathering and I'm complete biggrin.gif One more egg!