TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I found my 8 egg when I clicked on a dead Balloon ^^ Poor little thing.. well, atleast I found another egg 8D

Oh so if you refresh after 20, you see the egg automatically? Or no? God... I'm so tired and confused. xd.png

Yes, it seems like it smile.gif

FINISHED! So far nothing special has happened but I'll wait for the 12 minutes again and see if anything does after that.

maybe nothing will happen until the event is completely over

also, the eggs don't come every 20 minutes, they come every 10-12 minutes

Edited by hierachy

Keep collecting eggs. It'll fill.

Thank you. I only caught one but I am not seeing anymore on my pages xd.png

You wanna know what's funny? Yesterday I explained to my mom how important holidays are here because rare dragons are released. And she was all like "Wow," etc. So today when I told her about the Easter Basket stuff, she told the rest of my family I could stay on until I got all of the eggs. :-D Tehehehe.

Your mom deserves a big hug!

You wanna know what's funny? Yesterday I explained to my mom how important holidays are here because rare dragons are released. And she was all like "Wow," etc. So today when I told her about the Easter Basket stuff, she told the rest of my family I could stay on until I got all of the eggs. :-D Tehehehe.

Your mother is pretty awesome : )

I wished my mother would show a little more interrest in my hobbies like this.

Anyway: don't forget to spend a bit of time with your family ; )

Yeah - might be twelve minutes.. didn't check THAT exactly.^^

Btw. easiest place to get them seems to be the basket/eggy page itself (it's small therefore easy to overlook and fast loading cause not so many pics on..)

Didn't mean they HAVE to do anything, just really would like to keep them *holds tight to her basket, ready to defend it against any eggsnatcher*

INDEED! X3 So much love for this fact! *hearts*

*fist pump* Rock on! Solidarity!

Your mother is pretty awesome : )

I wished my mother would show a little more interrest in my hobbies like this.

Anyway: don't forget to spend a bit of time with your family ; )

Yeah, she is. She knows I have OCD-ish tendencies when it comes to collecting. As for spending time with the family, we have a huge Easter dinner, so I'll have all my eggies by then. We've already done the Easter basket hunt at my house.

i hope that if an event happens, everyone who participated gets something instead of only those who got all of the eggs

LOL!!!!

I love it TJ! You should do more of this!

omg your moms so cool. mine would be like 'you spend WAAAYY to much time on that laptop! you better get down here and see your family!" \

i understand that of course, but she wont even care if i tell her bout the awsum easter eggs!

i hope that if an event happens, everyone who participated gets something instead of only those who got all of the eggs

Probably, but those who collected all have all the eggs tongue.gif

I hope so too.

Yeah, she is. She knows I have OCD-ish tendencies when it comes to collecting. As for spending time with the family, we have a huge Easter dinner, so I'll have all my eggies by then. We've already done the Easter basket hunt at my house.

This sounds like an excellent easter holiday! ^__^

I am very happy for you! *cheers*