TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

In the other thread there are all these showed. If You like spoilers You can see them here

Do you get them in order or randomly? Because I just got the swan egg

OMGGG <3 YAY FUN :DDD! I wonder what's gonna happen to the eggs afterwards.. oh well let's wait and see biggrin.gif

THANKS TJ <3

Alright guys, looks like 38 is it (for now anyway, we all know that TJ is full of surprises so we'll see!) I'm going to head to bed, please use Monkeys guide so you don't kill my "real" eggs alright? tongue.gif

Thanks so much TJ and all the spriters! This was way fun!!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Congrats Asandria! Also thanks, I found an eggy in your basket, lol.

I actually don't like the Swan one a whole lot. But I'm still gonna pick up all the eggs I can.

Maybe there's a prize for getting them all?

*The eggs combine and form a bright, colorful dragon*

Just kidding. I had to do that.

Edited by crocodile100

When people saying that this is going on 2 days, does that mean April 5th as well? Or were they saying it started April 3?

I got the one at my scroll the starter one anyone wanna help me you can pm me if you really want to.

No body can help collecting the eggs for you, only you can see them and collect them, if any one collected them for you, they would end up in their basket instead tongue.gif

Do you get them in order or randomly? Because I just got the swan egg

It's a random order. Some people got swans first, some thirtieth.

Lolz. One more question. Once the egg appears on a page, and you accidentally click on a different link and it brings you to a different page, will the egg still be there when you go back? Or no...?

Well I waited 20 minutes for a special egg to show up and no dice, so I assume once you have all 38 thats it.

Night all.

Lolz. One more question. Once the egg appears on a page, and you accidentally click on a different link and it brings you to a different page, will the egg still be there when you go back? Or no...?

Yes. It shows up on any page until you click it.

how about the basket images? So far I found three different basket images, depending on how many eggs the user collected so far.

Are there more?