TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

It would be sad if they vanished ó_ò

I don't want a reward, but the eggs are so beautyful too beautyfull to just vanish and get forgotten ; ^ ;

So with this little egg user posted image I´ve got 37 of 38

theres 38?!?!?!?!

OMFG!!!!!

Side notes -- If you are a catcher for someone who isn't online now, go ahead and alternate scrolls on your egg hunts. I have my girlfriend's scroll, and a friend who has lost her regular internet, and another friend who is probably still sleeping right now.

I find one on mine to put in the basket, go to each of the others and put an egg in their basket, then try and catch eggs for the ones who need egg catching, rinse and repeat. I've put a half dozen easter eggs in each of my friends baskets, and I'm just not going to try and do ALL the eggs or my head will explode.

by the by HAPPY EASTER!!!! and THANKS TJ for a fun Easter Egg Hunt smile.gif I feel like a kid again. *gives TJ a chocolate bunny*

mcx

ohoo.. nice eggy user posted image

my 8th..

1 per 12mins = 5/hour.. there are at least 44? makes 9hours? *sniff* I have to leave in 2 hours and will only be back tomorrow evening. ):

It would be sad if they vanished ó_ò

I don't want a reward, but the eggs are so beautyful too beautyfull to just vanish and get forgotten ; ^ ;

That's why I'm going to take a screenshot of all of mine.

Ok...38 here so i think i might let myself go to bed...there is only 38 of them isn't there?

Oh, there's the light blue with the diamond pattern ^^ That's 19 eggs for me smile.gif

I agree. As much as I love new eggs, I really hate the competition that there is for them. Valentine's is by far the worst. I was there for the '09 drop. It was madness Sparta.

me too. But in my view the 2010 drop was worse than the 2009 one.

I'm glad this is going on for 2 days, I have to go to work soon. sad.gif

Yay, I got my 9 egg when I clicked on your Flame egg happy.gif 9 done, 29 to go 8D

I know, how odd is that?

That's what's making me think if TJ is going to make this a "not so calm event". It's unlike him. tongue.gif

I agree. As much as I love new eggs, I really hate the competition that there is for them. Valentine's is by far the worst. I was there for the '09 drop. It was madness Sparta.

That´s exactly what I tought this year when the Sweetlings were released. user posted image

Edited by Nyastara

me too. But in my view the 2010 drop was worse than the 2009 one.

Ah, I got faster internet for the 2010 one. And now, I have even faster Internet. Yesterday, I snagged a CB Black and traded it. T minus 6 minutes 'til next eggy! smile.gif

I've got all 38! They're all shiny and pretty and they look all lovely in their pretty basket~

And I've run out of adjectives, apparently.

Finally got the swan. It was number 24 for me. Now to search for the crystal orb and, well, the rest of them.

That's what's making me think if TJ is going to make this a "not so calm event". It's unlike him. tongue.gif

I like calm events :3

A very calm event for dragon cave.

agreed.

how do you take a screenshot? plz help! i will hafta go in a few mins...

user posted image

I know this is off topic, but I used that smiley in my Powerpoint for school. It was on Sparta. My class and even my teacher got a kick outta it. xd.png

To get back on topic, one more minute till I get another egg! I love the swan one. I want it. NOW. xd.png

I bet there's no reward even if you collect them all. I bet after Easter, they vanish right off our scroll and we never see them again.

I bet TJ is having a real LAUGH.

Wow, we're a barrel of sunshine this morning, aren't we? blink.gif Can't you just enjoy it just for the fun of it?