evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Pretty! I can put up with hard to read for the season. I can't speak for anyone else, though. Perhaps those with worse vision than mine (which is not good!) would be bothered more.

I like it. for a few days i can deal with it being a bit hard to read.

Ok I at least made the tables easier to read by making their background a solid color.

I'm glad everyone likes the design. biggrin.gif

Ok I at least made the tables easier to read by making their background a solid color.

I'm glad everyone likes the design. biggrin.gif

Thanks. That does help (still enjoying the festive background).

Version 6.4.0 released

This version implements a low bandwidth version of the nursery viewer where much of the code is generated on the client side with JavaScript. I was planning on releasing this with version 7.0.0 but I can't finish it before the holiday egg drop and I'm hoping that this will relieve some of the burden on my site during that time.

It should be nearly as stable as the other one, but just in case it doesn't work so well for you, try the old javascript-free viewer at "oldviewer.php".

I have a gift for you all. See the site to see what I mean. wink.gif

Feedback is welcomed. Unfortunately the text is hard to read with the background but I don't know a good way to remedy that except with ugly boxes.

(Oh, didn't see that double post. Sorry mods.)

I adore it. It reminds me of some kind of old fashion wall paper, so cute!

Version 6.4.1 released

This temporarily modifies the behavior of the site for the holiday event.

- The minimum time between viewer refreshes is 5 seconds.

- Second ad is added until new years so I might get some more revenue to balance this server intense period.

- When Dragon Cave doesn't respond then an error will tell you that there is too much traffic. That's much more accurate of a response and it might help prevent people from freaking out over wild error messages.

If the site goes down for a while, don't panic, it might be normal.

Thank you and have a Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif

Edited by evina

I hope Fansite Overview Project adds this site back to the list on the pinned topic soon.

I'm a little slow to jump back on the band wagon but I'm so happy your back! Makes taking care of my dragons quick and easy. Only takes me like 30 sec to add them here. Wonderful!

Thank you for making the checkboxes for adding dragons larger. It makes it easier to see what boxes are and aren't selected.

One small issue… whenever I add my eggs, a "ghost" NaN egg appears, which "Does not exist."

user posted image

I just added an cooldown CB egg so I could take the picture, but there's a NaN egg which does not exist….

Just thought I'd let you know! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

One small issue… whenever I add my eggs, a "ghost" NaN egg appears, which "Does not exist."

user posted image

I just added an cooldown CB egg so I could take the picture, but there's a NaN egg which does not exist….

Just thought I'd let you know! smile.gif

I have been trying to fix that problem but haven't been successful. I thought it wasn't all that important so I forgot about it. And also the individual code adding will be removed in the future (version 7).

Anyway, thanks for your concern.

No problem! smile.gif It doesn't bother me smile.gif

I love using your site! Thank you for making it so easy to add dragons! Your site is one of my go-to's for adding my dragons! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I'm getting an error page when trying to access the site. It says the URL could not be retrieved and the connection was refused.

I'm getting an error page when trying to access the site. It says the URL could not be retrieved and the connection was refused.

I don't notice anything wrong right now. huh.gif

It's working just fine for me. I added some hatchlings without a problem.

I was just able to add my eggs with no problem. I'll chalk it up to internet strangeness on my end.

I want to release version 7 but it's taking forever because none of my PMs to TJ are answered. Maybe I'll have to save those features for a later update.

I want to release version 7 but it's taking forever because none of my PMs to TJ are answered. Maybe I'll have to save those features for a later update.

?

The only PM I've received from you in the past two months was taken care of within a day of it being sent

Version 7.0.0 BETA Released!

That's right! The newest update to DragHatch is finally here after so much work, bugs, and delays.

Some of the many changes include...

- Added scroll security system

- Selectable themes added.

- No longer supported on IE 6,7,8

- No longer possible to add/remove by code (See below)

- Added history.php which shows old statistics

- Button background color change on hover

- Other random stuff

Why don't I support single codes anymore?

1. Adding by code has the potential for abuse or mistakes as you don't need to know what scroll it belongs to. See number 2.

2. It would be hard to adjust it to work with the new security system.

3. It creates the potential for a lot of complex errors that could otherwise be avoided altogether.

4. They were not used by many people from what I heard.

Note: this release may have a few bugs in it but I will try to fix them as soon as they are found.

It looks great! smile.gif Question...when it says that a scroll is "not secure," what exactly does that mean?

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Question...when it says that a scroll is "not secure," what exactly does that mean?

It means the owner has not protected it against anyone getting into their scroll and adding/removing their dragons. Don't worry. It's not any more dangerous than it was before. But for those who are worried about having more control and privacy it's a feature for them.