evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Hopefully you can point that out to your host and they can fix it for you. I really loved this site.

Thanks for keeping us updated, evina. I hope between you, TJ, and your host you can find and solve the problem.

Maybe ask your new host what connection provider they are using? Some of those seem to block DC for whatever reason.

Maybe ask your new host what connection provider they are using? Some of those seem to block DC for whatever reason.

DragHatch is now officially closed!

I'm sorry everyone. I didn't want this to happen, but I really don't have a choice.

Maybe if certain individuals decided to cooperate with me, I would be able to bring it back, but I'm not entirely sure about that now. dry.gif

No kidding. I'm sorry you didn't get the cooperation you needed, and I hold onto hope that DragHatch will be back. *crosses fingers*

DragHatch is now officially closed!

I'm sorry everyone. I didn't want this to happen, but I really don't have a choice.

Maybe if certain individuals decided to cooperate with me, I would be able to bring it back, but I'm not entirely sure about that now. dry.gif

I'm sorry to hear that. If it comes back I can reopen this thread or a new thread can be created - which every you wish.

Reopening smile.gif

It's so nice to have you back smile.gif

Welcome back evina! I can't add my scroll, but it's nice to see your site open.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Welcome back evina! I can't add my scroll, but it's nice to see your site open.

Same here smile.gif I can't add my scroll (or codes) but I'm so glad it is back.

edit: It let me enter my scroll and 3 low time eggs/hatchlings.

Edited by rubyshoes

Awesome! I'm glad one of the best click sites is back up. Welcome back! happy.gif

Hey, I'm working on it. ohmy.gif

As it turns out, that connection problem before WAS caused by my useless new host but I finally got them to fix it.

IDK why their firewall thought Dragon Cave was dangerous but it did somehow...

I'm so happy that your site is back! I'll try to put my dragons in it again. Thank you!!

Ok the site is fully operational now. Thank you everyone for your patience. smile.gif

With this relaunch of the site I present Version 6.1.0

- Moved to new host (annoying but it works now)

- Classic site removed

- Views/clicks of dragons displayed when opening scroll.

- Code optimized and fixed. Also more efficient automatic moderation.

I do too. I was able to add my dragons with no issues, thank you evina. I'm glad you found the cause of the issue, and they fixed it.

IDK why their firewall thought Dragon Cave was dangerous but it did somehow...

Maybe they saw a tempestuous, foul-tempered hellhorse and got scared. But it is good to have it back, and I got my stuff in without trouble.

Yay! I was hoping your site would come back up.

Welcome back!! *hugs* I like this site very much and I'm happy it's back!! Thank you so much ^__^

I haven't been able to put my dragons in your site. I type my scroll and click but it doesn't do anything. sad.gif