evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

How do you change themes?  unsure.gif

It was changed around Christmas to the Christmas-y one, then recently to the Valentines one, and now it's back to the grey/basic one, but I don't see anything that would allow me to change it manually?

Do you see a drop down box in the lower right corner of the page? I guess it might be hard to see.

Thanks for adding the scroll security! I used to use yours to supplement EATW and I still use your er. Its nice to know I can limit people adding my dragons somewhere through smile.gif

I'm glad you like it. biggrin.gif

Do you see a drop down box in the lower right corner of the page? I guess it might be hard to see.

I totally missed your answer, sorry - and thanks, I found it! biggrin.gif

The emergency room still has the problem of dying hatchlings that have been in there waaayy too long. sad.gif

The emergency room still has the problem of dying hatchlings that have been in there waaayy too long. sad.gif

I've noticed it, but since the cleaner relies on the API to find out what dragons to remove, and I haven't discovered what has changed, I can't do much about it right now.

I suppose I could investigate further but I have to leave and I won't be able to work on the site for about a month. So I hope it won't crash in that time. If so, then I'm sorry.

I can't connect, Firefox keeps saying: Problem loading page. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at draghatch.tk.

I can't connect, Firefox keeps saying: Problem loading page. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at draghatch.tk.

Is it still having problems for you? It is working fine for me.

Is it still having problems for you? It is working fine for me.

It finally worked, I guess it must be a problem with my internet or something X)

It finally worked, I guess it must be a problem with my internet or something X)

I'm glad it is working now for you smile.gif

edited for coherence dry.gif

I was just adding an AP egg to to this site, and I wondered why there are so many eggs that have died of sickness?

I haven't had any real issues with drag hatch, I love it and always use it.

And I don't think I've ever seen so many tombstones!!!!

Edited by daba555

You probably don't see so many eggshells usually because most sites clean them out frequently. Just Evina's seems to have stopped doing so (just like it doesn't remove freshly hatched ERs anymore from the lowtime viewer).

You probably don't see so many eggshells usually because most sites clean them out frequently. Just Evina's seems to have stopped doing so (just like it doesn't remove freshly hatched ERs anymore from the lowtime viewer).

OK, but also, I always click a lot when I add dragons, and I have never seen so many sick ones.

I just looked at a bunch of them and of the dozen or so I clicked on, 3/4 of them are sick, and none of them are on scrolls who are accepting help.

What is funny is that I went to a couple of other sites and none of the hatchlings are sick. So I guess it is because they stay too long after hatching. But there are sick eggs, too.

I guess I am so compulsive about checking my eggs, since there have been so many getting sick, that I just thought everyone does that sad.gif

EDIT: I didn't see any eggshells, I just realized - all tombstones - that means hatchlings?

Edited by daba555

Yes, tombstones are hatchlings or adults (adults usually only die when being killed though).

*sigh*  There are dead and dying hatchlings in the ER and without the code only feature no way to save them.  Just getting viewed to death at 5 day, 6d 2h, 6d 18h...

It's been an ongoing problem. I am starting to suspect it is someone who is looking for alts from the AP and releasing them as a high number of them are black or vine (with others mixed in). Perhaps that is the problem of why the auto cleaner isn't catching them, they don't belong to anyone?

I've noticed it, but since the cleaner relies on the API to find out what dragons to remove, and I haven't discovered what has changed, I can't do much about it right now.

I suppose I could investigate further but I have to leave and I won't be able to work on the site for about a month. So I hope it won't crash in that time. If so, then I'm sorry.

It's been an ongoing problem.  I am starting to suspect it is someone who is looking for alts from the AP and releasing them as a high number of them are black or vine (with others mixed in).   Perhaps that is the problem of why the auto cleaner isn't catching them,  they don't belong to anyone?

I don't think ownership has anything to do with that. I suspect it's an issue similiar to one that NDER had encountered some months ago, too, where bbik found the issue eventually. It caused ERed eggs that hatched to show up as ERed hatchlings (despite their 7 days countdown) and the autocleaner not catching those.

As far as I can see, there are tombstones of non-blacks or vines, too, and those of caveborns who cannot even alt. I'd guess that whoever hatches the blacks and vines simply doesn't care if they die.

add quote for page wrap

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Cannot load the site at all at the moment sad.gif

Is anyone else having trouble?

I am. Chrome says it can't connect.

Oh my, I notice all the hatcheries I use are having problems lately. And

Evina's has now a problem not only with the tombstones, but new message

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request"

Are we talking about the same site? blink.gif I totally just now added some eggs to it and removed some of my hatchies from there.

edit: okay, it finally died for me, too, but only for a few minutes. A few refreshes later, it's back. Maybe you could also try again every now and then?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

There are much less tombstones now than the last time I checked the site, and while I do like the security feature, this is getting me quite scared about putting my scroll in hatcheries where I see walls of tombstones/dead eggs.

There are much less tombstones now than the last time I checked the site, and while I do like the security feature, this is getting me quite scared about putting my scroll in hatcheries where I see walls of tombstones/dead eggs.

The auto cleaner is not working; this is a known problem. Most of those dead hatchies are from days ago, and were the result of people not checking their eggs. They stayed in the ER after hatching, I think, so got way too many views. If you keep an eye on your stuff (as everyone should), there will not be a problem.

would it be possible to put in the little "spots" so that we could click on things to clear out things manually?

I certainly wouldn't mind clearing out stuff while I'm waiting for my egg in the ER to hatch.

would it be possible to put in the little "spots" so that we could click on things to clear out things manually? 

I certainly wouldn't mind clearing out stuff while I'm waiting for my egg in the ER to hatch.

Yes, this would definitely be very helpful, I've thought about too X)

Is it down for anyone atm?

Nvm I guess my internet was messing up!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl