evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Not loading for me either (it was working earlier today though).

I get this message:

The connection has timed out

The server at draghatch.tk is taking too long to respond.

Edited by purplehaze

It sends me to an error page, "Error: Page not found".

I'm getting the same error message. *sighs* I liked this site & I hope it'll be back soon.

Well, poop, I only started using it fairly recently, after losing Soti's and needing extra fansites with these new dragons, and it's a wonderful site which I hope will be one of my regular ones.

Like everyone else, I'm really hoping that it'll be back up soon...

You should add a "Number of people online" thing. Love the site, though.

Yay. It is a good site, it does not lag when it refreshes, and I do like it a lot.

*cries* It's still down & now I'm getting a "default web site page." I wonder if the server is located in a storm area. There's some crazy weather going on in the Midwest. I hope it's back soon as I really like this site.

It has been a blank white page, not loading or anything, for several hours

for us!

Seems like no connection is being made because there is no error message,

no time out, no nothing.

I haven't had any problem. I put eggs in a couple of hours ago and then just now checked it again. blink.gif

Edited by Dimar

It's been unavailable to me most of the day, different messages, this is the current one:

"If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@draghatch.tk

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.

There has been a server misconfiguration.

The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider."

Very odd because it is still fine for me now.

Very odd because it is still fine for me now.

It's working fine for me as well.

I checked it last night & just now & the site is still down for me. T.T

I'm getting the same error message as Tawanda001.

EDIT: This is really weird. I was just browsing the Help section, & came across a post SockPuppet Strangler had made to a forum member asking what to do with their eggs, anyway they put up a few links to some fansites. When I clicked on the link to evina's hatchery I got in just fine. When I go to the first post here & click I get the error page. Maybe evina can check that out & update the link? It would be really helpful since a few of us seem to be having an issue with it. Thanks! <3

Edited by kiramaru7

If the site really has changed its IP like one of the error messages said, you probably should clear your DNS cache if the site still isn't working for you. It's different from your browser cache, and I kind of forgot how to do it.

I cleared my DNS cache but I'm still being taken to a default website page.... yet I can get to the Nursery Viewer page fine.

It's a pity that there's no link on the nursery page to take you back.

Edit: After trying various links from DC forum and getting the same page, I googled for the site and followed a fresh link to the site with no problems. Weird.

Edited by Shamiir

If the site really has changed its IP like one of the error messages said, you probably should clear your DNS cache if the site still isn't working for you. It's different from your browser cache, and I kind of forgot how to do it.

Now it's working. I have no idea why it was giving me grief. I'm just glad it's up again. I like your site. biggrin.gif

I just went to add some eggs to this hatchery (that I have used before) but when I tried to load it, my antivirus warned me that the site is "confirmed to potentially distribute malicious" something or other to my computer and asking me not to enter the site. I told Trend Micro to double check the website to make sure it was bad, but I thought you guys may like to know about this.

I have NOT changed antiviruses since the last time I used this site, that's what I find odd.

I am already aware that Trend Micro thinks my site is dangerous. They won't listen to me either. No other antivirus appears to do that to my knowledge. dry.gif

I have a gift for you all. See the site to see what I mean. wink.gif

Feedback is welcomed. Unfortunately the text is hard to read with the background but I don't know a good way to remedy that except with ugly boxes.

(Oh, didn't see that double post. Sorry mods.)

Edited by evina