Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

BEOWULF.

HANDS DOWN.

e___e

I hated it, the film had a terrible storyline with no real plot, and a naked snake-lady thrown in to get more views.

Cheaper by the dozen, Scoose me for a second.

*barfs*

Yeah, it was that bad.

It was 90% barfy diapers, 9% frog humiliation, and less than 1% funny. D:<

RAEG

Oh, and I like the series, but Twilight was horrid as well.

"O brother, where are thou?"

Only one parts epic, when the whole valley flood, and you watch the dog look like it laughing whiles it's swimming away...

Hmmmmmm, let's think...

Eragon (FAILFAILFAIL! Ruined one of my favourite book series evar...D:)

Mammoth (Hurhur.)

Nim's Island (D8< DEATH.)

The Golden Compass (They practically slaughtered it. The books however...<3)

Slither (NOT a horror movie. Just ****.)

Shrek 2, 3 and probably the upcoming one as well. (Why kill Shrek 1 like that? D8)

Bee Movie (...wth?)

And others I can't think if right now. I actually didn't find Twilight all that bad-I mean, it could've been LOADS worse. I really enjoyed the books, and I think the movie was pretty good in comparison of casting, plot, details etc. It's the fangirls that I hate. I'd bazooka them if i could. D8<

But Eragon....8(

I even mentioned how cruddy it was in my oral on Brisingr for school.

Hercules...and Disney's Robin Hood. *sob* Candy Candido, why do you do this to me?

B-ut.. I love Disney's Robin Hood... T.T I pretty much grew up on it.

Well..um.. Eragon was pretty bad. And as I said in a previous bad movies thread, the Leave It to Beaver movie was.. horrendous.

The original Clash of the Titans. It was awful. Really, really bad. And boring to boot.

And, come to think of it, so was Troy. That had some of the worst "acting" I've ever seen.

Greek myths just seem to take a beating by Hollywood.

Oh...and Bridget Jones' Diary. Moronic, whiny, and two hours of my life I want back.

Pet Cemetery 2. The first one was amayzing, the seccond one well the Creeds were just bearly mentiond and well it would be a good movie if Pet Cemetery didn't exsist let's leave it at that.

2012? I liked that movie. I haven't seen many disaster flicks that end with humanity dying (basically), but 2012 was the most accurate one I've seen. They were dead on with the solar flares and that was what made me like it so much.

I hate hate hate hate hate the movie Where the Wild Things Are. That movie made me cry it was so disturbing. Ugh *shivers*. I do not recommend that movie to anyone. I agree that Eragon was murdered and Golden Compass was taken apart and sown back together in unnatural ways.

2012? I liked that movie. I haven't seen many disaster flicks that end with humanity dying (basically), but 2012 was the most accurate one I've seen. They were dead on with the solar flares and that was what made me like it so much.

2012 was about as accurate as 'The Day After Tomorrow.' But it was a bit of mindless fun.

Twilight

loved the books hated the movie

after the baseball part the vampires started to hiss at each other

it was so gay I broke out laughing in the theater and it's a good

thing I was the only one in the theater

a movie I like ..... has to be How to train your dragon

I liked it

it was a funny and interesting movie

The worst movie I've ever seen...

Eragon or Percy Jackson. I loved the books for both of them, though.

The worst movie I've ever seen...

Eragon or Percy Jackson. I loved the books for both of them, though.

Eragon was so terrible.

It was Avatar, but after yesterday, Sex and the City 2 has taken it's place. At least Avatar had pwetty pictures to look at.

Evan Allmighty was pretty bad, I mean Bruce was bad enough but I like Jim Carrey and Morgan Freeman so it wasn't all bad. But Evan was just...omg eww

2012 was about as accurate as 'The Day After Tomorrow.' But it was a bit of mindless fun.

I liked the solar flares causing everything. I'm sure the geology aspect was completely murdered as well as many other parts, but I was impressed with the flares.

I'd have to say Eragon and Twilight. I mean the books were fantastic, but the movies soiled their names. They couldn't make a sequel to Eragon because they messed up the story too much and Twilight lost all meaning. Now, the Twilight movie series is about two really pretty boys and a weird chick in the middle. There were some really weird parts in the movies that the actors couldn't play out very well. In the first movie when Edward asks Bella what he was, she might as well have said he was a mermaid!

Eragon and no I'm not saying any more....I'll end up killing someone, what? *runs*

Wow, you call those bad movies? At least they have up-to-date CGI and currant actors.

try "Mega shark Vs Giant octopus" "Raptor Island" "Fire: Nature unleashed" "Transmorphers: fall of man" and "Troll II"

Those are some terrible movies.

One of the terrible movie companies slogan is:

"An entertainment alternative to what you actually want to see."

I liked the solar flares causing everything. I'm sure the geology aspect was completely murdered as well as many other parts, but I was impressed with the flares.

Still complete bullshine science. Neutrinos do not react with anything. End of.

Wow, you call those bad movies? At least they have up-to-date CGI and currant actors.

try "Mega shark Vs Giant octopus" "Raptor Island" "Fire: Nature unleashed" "Transmorphers: fall of man" and "Troll II"

Those are some terrible movies.

One of the terrible movie companies slogan is:

"An entertainment alternative to what you actually want to see."

Eragon screwed the plot so badly I could hardly tell they even knew what the book was about...and that's being nice...

I agree with those though...and now I go away before someone gets hurt

Ugh. Two of the recent kids' movies everybody has been so excited about: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and G-Force. I couldn't finish either one.

Yes, I get that Meatballs wasn't supposed to make sense, but really, sentient food? And a headless, cooked turkey that swallows a guy? I don't think it gets much more idiotic than that. That and the Jell-O...

And G-Force... wow. It looks like they wanted a movie in which they could use a scene where talking guinea pigs roll down the street in high-tech hamster balls, and they built the rest of the movie around that. Stupid plot, stupid jokes, just... stupid.

And then there was Zoom: Academy for Superheroes. Pointless, anticlimactic, confusing, and unrealistic character reactions. "You shouldn't have killed off the rest of the team, Connor. That was wrong." Paraphrased, but that was the gist of it. Yeah. xd.png

Heh, I love threads where I can complain. It makes me happy...