Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

For me the worst movie ever would have to be Catwoman and Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Both are intolerable.

The Adventures of Pluto Nash.

'Nuff said.

I didn't like shrek 3, and I didn't like catwoman. I didn't like twilight and the new Bond movies with Daniel Craig were just not Bond movies to me. :/

Also, I saw "saw 3" before I gave up on it - seriously, just stop it please.

Then there was this other B-movie I had seen at 3-4 am on TV about how a scientist had combined human and shark genes and had made a hybrid that went around killing people... But at least I laughed at that. >>

Couples Retreat.

I would say Twilight, but I've never read the books nor watched the movies so I'd be judging from the previews and what other people have told me about it. ;P

I personally like watching movies.

The worst? Probably The Wedding Game. Funny, but nothing else.

I'm not entirely sure... I usually don't bother finishing it if it isn't worth seeing. tongue.gif

Just asking opinions. Is Eragon worth seeing? I've heard many different things.

Shrek 4.

My GOD that was horrible! D:

It was the same as 2 and 3, really boring with spurts of funny.

I saw "Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus" on Sci-fi channel a few days ago. It was the cheeziest, stupidest movie ever, so of course, it was also the BEST movie I have ever seen. Forget watching movies that try to be funny, just watch this movie instead. It tops pizza and Jesus himself.

Edited by Enitsnid

....... I personally hated the first Spiderman movie so much that I refused to see the others. Period. :\

The "gritty" versions of Batman featuring Christian Bale.

I know that those films are huge box office hits but... well... these gritty remakes are everywhere. It's unoriginal and Bale's laryngitis/Batman disguise voice was just so annoying.

The old Adam West versions (though not films) are the best. KAPOW!

Shrek 4.

There's a Shrek 4? huh.gif

Edited by Ælex

Shrek 4.

I fear I too will not enjoy it, which is a shame.

Worst? Well, I would say Twilight, but I refused to see it and its sequels after reading the first book. Total trash.

I'd have to say the worst movie I ever saw was that new Star Trek film. As a veteran Trekkie and TOS fan, it royally pissed me off.

Avatar is pretty bad, too. And I'd say Ferngully if it didn't have Batty.

Aren't they the same thing? xd.png

I know I've seen my fair share of terrible movies outside of theaters, but I was apparently successful at blocking the majority of them, as I can't think of any off the top of my head.

But the worse movie that I ever had to pay for (or had someone else pay for, for that matter) was probably Star Trek: Insurrection. I, unfortunately, didn't learn about the odd-number Star Trek movie curse until after I saw that.

Though, The Last Airbender was pretty bad, too, it got a couple of bonus points from me, just because it was based off of an ultra-cool cartoon show.

Grown Ups. It was just awful. I didn't even wanna see it in the first place, I was dragged along by my family. >.<

The worst movie ever is deffinetly New moon I like all the others but New moon wasnt good at all.

Worst movie I've seen and can actually remember as being really, really bad is the movie Thirst. It's some foreign vampire film that was just horrible. I actually left the room about halfway through it was so bad (I was at a friend's house). I spent the rest of the movie in the kitchen with everyone else who couldn't stand it.

I'd have to say the worst movie I ever saw was that new Star Trek film. As a veteran Trekkie and TOS fan, it royally pissed me off.

What?! That latest movie is by far the best - even better than 'Wrath of Khan,' which is saying something. Sorry, I too am a lifelong fan of ST but it was really starting to suffer with franchise fatigue and needed to have new life breathed into it, updated for a new, modern fanbase, and at the same time appeasing old fans. It seems only a small minority of the hard-core old-school fans are so fully against it.

What?! That latest movie is by far the best - even better than 'Wrath of Khan,' which is saying something

Out of all the star trek movies, i only liked "The Wrath of Khan". But I think the worst movie I have ever seen is ether this movie called Ponyo (I have a little sister) or It's a Wonderful Life

District 9 - Everyone was spazzing about it, so I decided to give it a go. Huge disappointment.

Primer - I didn't even bother to finish it, bored me to tears.

Of course there are more, but since everyone emphasized on how good these two are and how I should see them as soon as possible, kinda made everything look worse.

District 9 - Everyone was spazzing about it, so I decided to give it a go. Huge disappointment.

Primer - I didn't even bother to finish it, bored me to tears.

Of course there are more, but since everyone emphasized on how good these two are and how I should see them as soon as possible, kinda made everything look worse.

Okay, I can get not liking D9. But worst movie you've EVER seen? No freaking way. At all.