Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Hope you are not talking about james cameron's avatar because that movie is one of the best EVER.

'Avatar' is simply 'Pocahontas' with smurfs.

The American remake of One Missed Call, something I saw ages ago called The Forgotten (more like The Forgotten PLOT) And a couple of things that are so bad I can't even remember what they're called :/

'Avatar' is simply 'Pocahontas' with smurfs.

A deeper more awesome Pocahontas and smurfs are tiny not tall as hell.

I hate it that whenever somebody doesn't like a show or movie and someone in it is blue it is automatically asociated with the smurfs. Not every blue person or people is related to the smurfs.

A deeper more awesome Pocahontas and smurfs are tiny not tall as hell.

Avatar is pretty much Pocahontas. Strange land, white people (humans, in this case) send someone to the natives to convince them so the rest of the people can come in and get some precious material or another.

The story is so old, it's antique.

....Not saying it's a bad movie, honest, but you can't deny the plot is overused.

Traffic. I fell asleep and really wished I'd left altogether but the person I was with was enjoying it. Brr.

Google you proved nothing but the fact you can confuse people.

Any plot can be used multiple times and spun a different way. The pocahontas plot was used very few times. I would say that it was the last to use the plot but I don't remember. pocahontas was made sometime before 1995 as the second was made in 1995.

Lets see-

Twilight.

Definitely Twilight.

I liked the books but the movies sucked D:

Edited by Ninetails

Google you proved nothing but the fact you can confuse people.

Any plot can be used multiple times and spun a different way. The pocahontas plot was used very few times. I would say that it was the last to use the plot but I don't remember. pocahontas was made sometime before 1995 as the second was made in 1995.

I think i proved that Avatar directly stole the plot-line from Pocahontas. I also proved i can confuse people ;D

Is there any reason you seem to cause an argument in every thread you post in, just by the way?

Avatar is a fantastic movie, and i did love it. But the similarities in its plot to Pocahontas movie are huge.

'Hai, i'm the native population'

'Hai, we are an invading nation. Let us kill your society so we can get precious materials.'

'OHNU, THEY BE KILLIN OUR PEOPLES'

'Wait! I'm from the invading nation, and i'll become romantically involved with a native.'

'Wewt, i love our sexytime. Let us drive out the invading nation and skip and hold hands and eat rainbows'

HOORAH.

have you seen Disneys Pocahontas? It really is a beautiful movie. I think you should have a watch, and then tell us here that Avatar is unlike it.

Also, Smurfs are cartoons. Does it really matter if we refer to them? Its not a racist ploy as you seem to make it out to be.

The Haunting of Molly Hartley.

A horror movie that was rated R...for no reason. There were almost no scenes with blood and even those scenes were kinda...lame.

They used like two or three minor swear words.

And the worst part was, it wasn't even a little bit scary. People in the theater were laughing...LAUGHING IN A HORROR MOVIE!!

Nightmare on Elm Street

I laughed through the whole thing. Seriously, wth? I thought it was supposed to be a thriller/horror/mystery/suspense type of movie. Not "Laugh at the character's stupidity" type of movie.

And the 2nd worse was Dear John. I hate chick flicks.

'Hai, we are an invading nation. Let us kill your society so we can get precious materials.'

'Wait! I'm from the invading nation, and i'll become romantically involved with a native.'

'Wewt, i love our sexytime. Let us drive out the invading nation and skip and hold hands and eat rainbows'

I lol'd at this xd.png Epic Win.

Edited by Toki Mishidozi

The Haunting of Molly Hartley.

A horror movie that was rated R...for no reason. There were almost no scenes with blood and even those scenes were kinda...lame.

They used like two or three minor swear words.

And the worst part was, it wasn't even a little bit scary. People in the theater were laughing...LAUGHING IN A HORROR MOVIE!!

Oh God...that movie. *facepalm* I cracked UP during the scene in the library where the dude just pops out of nowhere and says "BOOOOOKS" in this retarded vampire 'I vant to suck your blooood' voice.

I vote for The Box. I can't believe that no one has mentioned that one yet. I mean really. That movie made the works of Uwe Boll seem like masterpieces. xd.png

I think i proved that Avatar directly stole the plot-line from Pocahontas. I also proved i can confuse people ;D

Is there any reason you seem to cause an argument in every thread you post in, just by the way?

Avatar is a fantastic movie, and i did love it. But the similarities in its plot to Pocahontas movie are huge.

HOORAH.

have you seen Disneys Pocahontas? It really is a beautiful movie. I think you should have a watch, and then tell us here that Avatar is unlike it.

Also, Smurfs are cartoons. Does it really matter if we refer to them? Its not a racist ploy as you seem to make it out to be.

I don't know. Drama seems to follow me everywhere.

I have watched the movie. I have the movie. I never said they were not similar. What I said was it had a deeper more awesome version. I never said the smurf thing was racist. I said overused. Any movie/t.v show that has blue people or a blue person is promptly related to the smurfs. It is old, not everything blue is related to the smurfs. Find some other relation. It got so bad I now hate watching the smurfs even though I used to love it.

Bloodrayne.

The direction was so horrid even Ben Kingsley looked bad and he's an amazing actor. This is a man who has won an Academy Award, BAFTA, SAG, and Golden Globes... And he did just wretched. Now that is a bad movie, screenplay, director that makes an actor of his caliber put out the performance he did.

Nightmare on Elm Street

I laughed through the whole thing. Seriously, wth? I thought it was supposed to be a thriller/horror/mystery/suspense type of movie. Not "Laugh at the character's stupidity" type of movie.

Please tell me you're talking about the remake...

Anyway, the "person from enemy army falls for a native and defects to lead their tribe to victory over the invaders" plot is older than time itself. There are few plotlines that haven't been done to death at this point. What matters is how a plotline is executed, if the movie makes you care about that plot and makes it entertaining. IMO Avatar failed at that, but even so, it's not the worst movie I've ever seen.

I don't know. Drama seems to follow me everywhere.

Because you create so much of it yourself?

Speaking of bad movies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F26Ua9JBzY

How intensely dull does this look? At least they're right to put it down in the 'Horror' genre. As in, it's completely horrific such a blight on humanity, literature and the FTV industry managed to get so far that there's demand for a third film adaptation of the [i[quadrilogy[/i].

Please tell me you're talking about the remake...

Anyway, the "person from enemy army falls for a native and defects to lead their tribe to victory over the invaders" plot is older than time itself. There are few plotlines that haven't been done to death at this point. What matters is how a plotline is executed, if the movie makes you care about that plot and makes it entertaining. IMO Avatar failed at that, but even so, it's not the worst movie I've ever seen.

From what I heard they took away his humor. It was sick and twisted humor but humor nonetheless.

"snip"

@kestra:Actually as far as it has gone I say something and I get pounced. Very few of the arguments I have been in I have actually started.

You know I don't mind not liking it but saying it is the worst you ever saw. Now either you have never seen a movie before this or you're blind because there are SOOOOOOOOO many movies worse than avatar.

Edited by crazywargod

I found Avatar a very great movie! And just because a plot is similar doesnt mean they stole it. For example: Giant Robots, Vampires, Giant Astroid, Etc. All of these have been used a lot and that doesnt mean they were stolen.

Edited by LightsApprentice

You know I don't mind not liking it but saying it is the worst you ever saw. Now either you have never seen a movie before this or you're blind because there are SOOOOOOOOO many movies worse than avatar.

Personal opinion. I think Twilight is a blight on Humanity, yet some of my students think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Then again, most of my students are both female and don't two braincells between them to rub together.

Well, I have a high empathy. If someone breaks thier arm in a book or a movie, Im over there rubbing MY arm.

My friend wanted me to watch Hostel. That's a torture movie. I told her I wouldnt be able to watch it.

I got about 20 minutes into it, got up, walked out of the theater, walked down the hall with my hands on the wall to hold me up and then I fainted.

So, yeah. Hostel would have to be my choice.

Personal opinion. I think Twilight is a blight on Humanity, yet some of my students think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Then again, most of my students are both female and don't two braincells between them to rub together.

YES I think so too. I tried to enjoy it but within the FIRST THREE PAGES I was seriously contemplating killing myself. I mean I have read books where I thought of suicide but never before in the first three pages. With my book to movie experience I learned that books 99.99% of the time are better than their movie counterparts.

The books for Twilight were no where near as terrible as the movie. I found them actually to be a good read. Its when the Twihards hit the universe that i lost all love for Twilight. I can't even pick up the books now.

The books for Twilight were no where near as terrible as the movie. I found them actually to be a good read. Its when the Twihards hit the universe that i lost all love for Twilight. I can't even pick up the books now.

LMFAO google. Twihards. TT V TT

I would have to say first on my mind is The Golden Compass. I considered turning the T.V. off so many times while watching it (because of how different it was from the book), but instead choose to compare everything they got wrong in my head to the original book, then typed up as much of the list as possible, as soon as I could.I hated Eragon for the same reason. And I did the same thing. Too bad my brother deleted the lists.

I also hated the third Shrek movie. The first was really great, the second was okay, the third was really bad. Now I'm wondering why in h*** they did a fourth.